Extra Easy Are tinned tomatoes superfree?

I agree Beki , helping is one thing , I'm in no way a sensitive person who takes offence easily but some of the replies and remarks I have read are rude , offensive and not in anyway in the spirit of support !
I'm sure these people have no idea they are being this way , I would just ask that before anyone replies to someone, they think more carefully about how it will be perceived ! We want more people posting & seeking friendship and support not fewer for fear I'd be "doing it wrong " and then being corrected in a demeaning way , this isn't school , we are adults who should know how to speak to others !
My grandmothers best saying was " if you can't say something nice then say nothing at all"
On that note , thank you to all the lovely , supportive friendly posters , moderaters etc , you know who you are and make this site a vital tool to slimmers ! I shall say no more about the others !!
Here's to weight loss & positive support for everyone x

I agree :) I just know that any who thought maybe their comments had been taken wrongly apologised for that.

Lets put this whole thing to sleep as I think its been completely blown out of proportion.

LisaC said:
I agree Becki! I was only stating why the sub-forums had been made (long before I joined!) & why it's good they're used correctly. After all if you have a syn query, someone in the syn query forum is likley to know the answer as they've probably seen the answer there. All I was saying is I don't think its fair to state that some have "become so superior that they take it apon themselves to jump down people's throats and reprimand them for posting in the wrong place or asking something that has already been asked by someone else". If someone takes a joke the wrong way it's not fair to call them rude. That's all I'm saying :)

Sorry wires crossed!!! Unfortunately I have not seen any comments that have been taken out of context and then explained in later it was a joke!!!

Like I said earlier lots of people are very polite when reminding people to search first but unfortunately there is people who aren't so polite!!!

On the whole Minimins is a lovely place and the majority of people are lovely and for me personally have helped me loads, but I do find it terribly said that because of other people's attitude and behaviour - some people are actually worried now about posting a thread or a question, not all of the comments have been said in a "jokey" fashion, they were meant exactly how they came across. But lets all remember this is a place where we are all here for the same reason and the same end goal.

Hope everyone has a great day x

not all of the comments have been said in a "jokey" fashion, they were meant exactly how they came across.

But others have said you can't always take something at face value on a site where nothing is face to face so you can't know how that person meant it & on a support site they'd hardly mean to be nasty. Any post I've seen where someone has then kicked up a fuss, has been apologised for, even though they stated it was meant as a joke.

As I said, best leave it.

Sorry going back to the original thread meaning! Does this mean of I make a pasta dish, I.e prawns in tinned toms/passata and pasta, my third super free is covered??

I do add mushrooms peppers leek etc but have been having a big salad too as didn't realise the toms were super free! 1st weigh in on Wednesday and I am so worried as I feel like I have eaten tons!!!!!!

pamiepie said:
Sorry going back to the original thread meaning! Does this mean of I make a pasta dish, I.e prawns in tinned toms/passata and pasta, my third super free is covered??

Yeah I guess it could be, but it would depends on how much pasta you use!! Maybe add some more veg anyway?

More veg all the way! Me and the oh are easily hitting our five a day!! Made the most delicious beef madras at the weekend too, he is loving the diet :)

pamiepie said:
I do add mushrooms peppers leek etc but have been having a big salad too as didn't realise the toms were super free! 1st weigh in on Wednesday and I am so worried as I feel like I have eaten tons!!!!!!

My Consultant says that you should have the salad/veg as well because whilst the toms are superfree, they cook down alot & therefore when you actualy eat they won't make up 1/3rd.

Btw, everyone feels like they eat tons when they 1st start - wait til weigh in - you are likely to be very surprised :)

kingleds said:
My Consultant says that you should have the salad/veg as well because whilst the toms are superfree, they cook down alot & therefore when you actualy eat they won't make up 1/3rd.

Btw, everyone feels like they eat tons when they 1st start - wait til weigh in - you are likely to be very surprised :)

I really hope so! Felt really fat today and a bit negative, but sticking at it!!! :)

Back