Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

well done u 2 :) i didnt even set a target for this week, totally off it at the moment and no reason why????

well done u 2 :) i didnt even set a target for this week, totally off it at the moment and no reason why????

You'll be back on it soon Shez. Maybe set yourself a Mini-Challenge after WI? Remember how good u felt on the 1st Weeks Challenge when u gave up not one but two things! X

I'm not sure if I've passed today yet or not.
I've currently done 5095 steps - which is obviously below my 8000 step target.
However, I walked into and around town with my mum, but realised I'd forgotten to switch my pedometer from my gym clothes to my jeans =(
Mum had her change4life pedometer on and let me use it whilst we were walking round.
It says I did 1857 steps - not sure that's entirely right as I'm comparing the walking I did round the block monday night to the walking I did today and I think I did more today, but hey ho.
Anyway, that's 6952 steps, so that's 1048 short so far today going by steps I've actually physically logged today.
Shall try and get them in before bed.

Also had my first bread today since finishing my no bread challenge.
And have only had about 3 cakes since finishing my no cake challenge.
Dunno what's wrong with me - allowed to eat them again, and have barely bothered haha.
How's everyone else getting on?

I'm not sure if I've passed today yet or not.
I've currently done 5095 steps - which is obviously below my 8000 step target.
However, I walked into and around town with my mum, but realised I'd forgotten to switch my pedometer from my gym clothes to my jeans =(
Mum had her change4life pedometer on and let me use it whilst we were walking round.
It says I did 1857 steps - not sure that's entirely right as I'm comparing the walking I did round the block monday night to the walking I did today and I think I did more today, but hey ho.
Anyway, that's 6952 steps, so that's 1048 short so far today going by steps I've actually physically logged today.
Shall try and get them in before bed.

Also had my first bread today since finishing my no bread challenge.
And have only had about 3 cakes since finishing my no cake challenge.
Dunno what's wrong with me - allowed to eat them again, and have barely bothered haha.
How's everyone else getting on?

Day 3 done for me :) Isn't it funny how once you're allowed something, u just aren't that worried anymore! I've not even had one cup of tea since I finished my Challenge on Sunday and I would of drunk 5 or 6 cups a day before.x

Oh... just remembered... I found my pedometer on pause whilst I was at work.
Have no idea when it paused itself - so more steps I've missed out on.
Really not doing well today haha.
Just under 1000 steps to goal.
I'll try and get to 8000 (including the ones on my mum's pedometer), and then I'll know I've definitely done them for today and then some =)

And you've done really well not drinking any tea after drinking so many.
Are you still drinking your herbal teas though?

Oh... just remembered... I found my pedometer on pause whilst I was at work.
Have no idea when it paused itself - so more steps I've missed out on.
Really not doing well today haha.
Just under 1000 steps to goal.
I'll try and get to 8000 (including the ones on my mum's pedometer), and then I'll know I've definitely done them for today and then some =)

And you've done really well not drinking any tea after drinking so many.
Are you still drinking your herbal teas though?

Your Pedometer sounds like it was playing tricks on you!!!
I've only had the odd herbal tea when I've been out, don't have them at home.
Remind me what time u go to WI tomorrow?x

Your Pedometer sounds like it was playing tricks on you!!!
I've only had the odd herbal tea when I've been out, don't have them at home.
Remind me what time u go to WI tomorrow?x

Yeah... it was having a silly day today haha.
And you're doing really well then not having any other tea.

I weigh in at 10 in the morning.
So will try and update as soon as I can - hopefully between weighing and the start of the meeting as I'll be going straight to work afterwards.
Then on tomorrow's agenda - providing I don't stay at work like I did last week - a walk into town to the post office ;) and then Zumba.

i didnt set a challenge so im doing fab thanks emma haha ;)
will set one nxt week x

Sounds like you're doing brilliantly Shez.
Keep up the hard work haha

Emma's just so popular!!! It's when u turn up at your Meeting and we are both sitting there, on the bright side it will save u postage ;-) x

Haha think u mite hun. Ive got my thinkin cap on for what i can send u for my card.x:)

You don't need to send me anything.
I just had a sudden inspiration and found something perfect for you.

I do like the idea of having a penpal - but we're all far too chatty on here that by the time you get snail mail - we've already discussed and moved on from the topic on here lol.

I used to have Penpals when I was a kid and it was such excitement when a letter arrived! X

Back