Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

elfy1807

(Will)PowerPuff Girl
So last week I created a challenge to test your willpower.
Everyone gave up something, or created a new habit such as exercising daily, for the last week.

It seemed to be enjoyed by everyone, and everyone did really well.
I'm extremely proud of you all.

So are we ready to go again?!

We are the (Will)PowerPuff Girls.

We keep our willpower in tact.
And help keep others going too.

You are being challenged to test your willpower and prove yourself a worthy member of the (Will)Power Puff Girls.

To take part in this challenge, you have to tweak your week.
This can be done in numerous ways:
  • Give up an item of food (such as biscuits, cake, crisps etc)
  • Give up a bad habit (such as eating in front of the tele, eating your children's/OH's leftovers, weighing yourself in between WI)
  • Create a new habit (such as exercise for 30 minutes a day, walk X miles, do X steps)

Anyone can join.
It doesn't matter which diet plan you follow, as they're all about willpower.

Pop your name, and your challenge down here.
And keep us updated as to how you've gotten on each day.
Every day you complete your challenge, you'll earn a point.
It will then be decided, based on your final points next monday (24th June) whether you're worthy of joining the (Will)PowerPuff Girls =D

So here goes.
Good luck girls (and guys, you're also welcome to join us if there's any of you out there - we'll find you a different name haha)

P.S. Please be honest.
If you've slipped, tell us. The points required for passing and joining the elite may not necessarily be 7/7. I haven't decided yet.
Tell us about any struggles, tell us about any days where you've felt really good about your day.
Test your willpower!

Last week I put the names in my original post, but I kept losing track of who passed on which days.
So this week, please copy and paste the list and update your own name =)

(Will)PowerPuff Girl Challenge 17/06/13 - 24/06/13

Elfy1807 - Walk 12000 steps per day - 0/7

Good luck with your challenges ladies.
I'm gonna find 12000 steps per day a struggle.
Well, at the weekends at least.
Yesterday I did less than 5000 steps - didn't even start earning AP, and so far today I've done 5662 steps.
But gonna go see the boy shortly and go out for a wander, up the points and stop myself from wanting to eat and eat and eat.
Got the right munchies today, but not even hungry.
Just want to eat =(

Helsbels - Walk 12000 steps per day - 0/7
Trinab - Give up chocolate - 0/7

Trinab - Give up chocolate -
Shez - give up chocolate

Well I'm going for a double challenge... It's going to be tough! I love chocolate SO MUCH but I am lactose intolerant and it's been making me feel really ill so I need to stop eating it. And I am naughty and WI at home between official WIs so I shall give that up too.

Trinab - Give up chocolate - 0/7
Shez - Give up chocolate - 0/7
ununpentium- Give up chocolate and WI at home - 0/7

Hey ladies-how's everyone's 1st day gone? So far I've managed to do 12844 steps and now knackered lol! Walked home from work which took about an hour but its all over now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey ladies-how's everyone's 1st day gone? So far I've managed to do 12844 steps and now knackered lol! Walked home from work which took about an hour but its all over now :)

Well done hun thats brill. Day 1 down for me no chocolate has passed my lips.x

Awesome start Hels!
I'm a couple of hundred behind you - don't 12384 steps so far today, so we've both passed our first day! Woop woop!

Nice one Trina.
You have such brilliant willpower.
Giving up crisps & bread for a whole week last week and already a day without chocolate.
Go you.
You have your toast & honey this morning??

Awesome start Hels!
I'm a couple of hundred behind you - don't 12384 steps so far today, so we've both passed our first day! Woop woop!
Omg -don't know about you but I found getting there hard today lol-well done you for making it over 12000, start as we mean to go on :)

And well done to you too love-I don't think could give anything up at the mo so what you are doing is fab :)

Omg -don't know about you but I found getting there hard today lol-well done you for making it over 12000, start as we mean to go on :)

And well done to you too love-I don't think could give anything up at the mo so what you are doing is fab :)

Today wasn't too hard for me.
I've been at work for 8 hours, so been wandering up and down the shop clocking up the points.
Tomorrow I'm only doing 4 hours, so may struggle a bit - might have to go out for a walk to rack up the numbers.
And I know Saturday will be tough, because I never walk enough on Saturdays.

Don't worry about not being able to give anything up atm... you're doing brilliantly just challenging yourself to exercising.
As long as you're doing something.
It's all about little tweaks - no use trying too much at once.

Keep it up ladies =D
x

well done to you all on passing or nearly passing the first day ;)
no chocolate has passed my lips either but as been as i crave chocolate massively when im on my period ive decided what works for me ....
and thats...
ww hot chocolate hahaha its really sweet and does the same job and as been as i have 1 point left to use i had a hot choc at last break to curb the craves and because i was cold and the weather was awful earlier i just wanted something to warm me up and it worked :)

So, passed yesterday which I'm chuffed with and passed again today.
I've even beat my steps for yesterday, today.
Might think about having that as next week's challenge - increasing my steps each day.
But I'll get to that later in the week.
See how I get on with this week first.

Here are 2 photos of my pedometer at bedtime last night

photo.JPG

And just now

photo-1.JPG

Also, just had a WW Blueberry Muffin as a treat tonight.
My first cake since starting the challenge last monday.
Actually... didn't have cake the sunday before either... so my first cake in about 10 days.
Yay me! Haha

So, passed yesterday which I'm chuffed with and passed again today.
I've even beat my steps for yesterday, today.
Might think about having that as next week's challenge - increasing my steps each day.
But I'll get to that later in the week.
See how I get on with this week first.

Here are 2 photos of my pedometer at bedtime last night

View attachment 96435

And just now

View attachment 96436

Also, just had a WW Blueberry Muffin as a treat tonight.
My first cake since starting the challenge last monday.
Actually... didn't have cake the sunday before either... so my first cake in about 10 days.
Yay me! Haha

Well done love :) I got about 13000 yesterday-walked half way home and used the toilet a couple of floors down at work so clocked up a few there. Just wish pedometer would come back from WW already grrrr!

Hope you have a good day today everyone x

Back