Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

Omg i am soo there. Can we have little pickled onions 2.x:D

Ooooooo yes, in fact it should be a WW Buffet, the first table starts at 0 and works its way up lol x But you're allowed bigger plates on the 0 table! X

Ooooooo yes, in fact it should be a WW Buffet, the first table starts at 0 and works its way up lol x But you're allowed bigger plates on the 0 table! X

That is a brill idea. Il bring french fries and beetroot. U can make your cupcakes. Cant wait haha.x

That is a brill idea. Il bring french fries and beetroot. U can make your cupcakes. Cant wait haha.x

Awwwww it's sounding better by the minute! Hope to god I'm at goal by this birthday let alone next one lol x

my bday is the 11th of november :)

Awwwww the 11th of the 11th, I came out of hospital on the 11th as it was a 6 day rule in 1984 but Poppy also came home on the 11th as it was only a 2 day rule in 2007! X

Awwwww the 11th of the 11th, I came out of hospital on the 11th as it was a 6 day rule in 1984 but Poppy also came home on the 11th as it was only a 2 day rule in 2007! X

awwww :)
rememberance sunday!!!
i felt special on 11-11-11 haha

Not the only one that wants to be at goal by their birthday ;)

That's the same as my grandad.

Ha ha ha, that's true Sweetie! Maybe ill just surprise u and turn up for your Birthday lol! X

Day 4 of the Challenge....So far so good!And I know the next 4 days won't be a problem, yey!x

Good Luck my little (Will)PowerPuffers ;-) x

no-one seemed very interested in this weeks goal compared to the first one we did!
id say i pointed properly 4 days out of 7! x

Haha... I was thinking that earlier.
I've not updated much on here.
I've not had bread all week though.
Considered it a couple of times, and I'm not including flatbread or tortillas in my challenge, so I count myself as doing 7 out of 7 this week =)

Haha... I was thinking that earlier.
I've not updated much on here.
I've not had bread all week though.
Considered it a couple of times, and I'm not including flatbread or tortillas in my challenge, so I count myself as doing 7 out of 7 this week =)

well done you! :) x

I completed the whole week with no PG Tips (or other brands lol) and I have to say I didn't miss it at all. X Whoop Whoop! Want to set myself another Challenge which is AP related but its so hard now I have to do 12000 before I earn 1pp! X

I completed the whole week with no PG Tips (or other brands lol) and I have to say I didn't miss it at all. X Whoop Whoop! Want to set myself another Challenge which is AP related but its so hard now I have to do 12000 before I earn 1pp! X

Maybe you can set a challenge that's mileage related rather than points related?
Set out to walk x amount of miles a day?

I think I might go for walking 8000 steps a day.
Not the brilliant 12000 steps recommended a day, but just looked at my pedometer and I did 6852 on Thursday, 6641 on Friday, 9342 yesterday and 11362 today.
So I'm gonna give 8000 steps per day a go.

Maybe you can set a challenge that's mileage related rather than points related?
Set out to walk x amount of miles a day?

I think I might go for walking 8000 steps a day.
Not the brilliant 12000 steps recommended a day, but just looked at my pedometer and I did 6852 on Thursday, 6641 on Friday, 9342 yesterday and 11362 today.
So I'm gonna give 8000 steps per day a go.

Sounds like a fab plan, 8000 is still a good number even if it isn't the 'recommended' number.

How are u today Sweetie?x

Sounds like a fab plan, 8000 is still a good number even if it isn't the 'recommended' number.

How are u today Sweetie?x

I'm very well thank you.
How are you? X

I've decided that my Challenge for this week will be Walking 10/10 School Drop Offs/Collections. 2/10 completed today :) It will save me Petrol Money and should earn me AP too. It means its only a 5 Day Challenge but sure I can set myself a Leslie based target for Saturday/Sunday. X

Manage 8000 steps yesterday and 12000 today

Back