Are you doing SW abroad?

Harrie

Silver Member
Is there anyone else doing SW who doesn't live in the UK? I'm in Madrid and I'd like to know how you get around some of the problems I've found - like not having the same products or food not having correct labelling on etc.

It's not impossible to do SW from abroad, but it is difficult. Any tips?

Fillymum is the person you need!! She's out in Spain and has been doing SW for a while now and just reached target!

Will go point her in this direction for you!

Is there anyone else doing SW who doesn't live in the UK? I'm in Madrid and I'd like to know how you get around some of the problems I've found - like not having the same products or food not having correct labelling on etc.

It's not impossible to do SW from abroad, but it is difficult. Any tips?

Hi Harrie. I have been doing SW in Spain for most of this year and have reached target with a loss of 65lbs.

I think perhaps I have access to more British stuff than you as we have an Iceland here even though I tend to stick to fresh, natural, home made stuff.

If you want any help or pointing in the right direction for anything you can always contact me via private messages.

SW is brilliant and the great advantage we have here in Spain is our wonderful, abundant, tasty fruit and veg.

Fillymum is the person you need!! She's out in Spain and has been doing SW for a while now and just reached target!

Will go point her in this direction for you!

Thanks Gill !!!!

cheers !!

Back