Are you doing the right step?

_Flower_

I'll admit that the reason I ask is to alleviate my impending guilt.

So Cambridge decided that because of my weight I have to be on a higher step and work down, so I should be on 810. The reason I'm on Cambridge is to eliminate food for a while and I don't want to have to face a meal and I can't afford to get the extra pack to have 4 a day. So I've decided just to SS and just not mention to CDC but despite being a grown women I still feel guilty about misleading my CDC.

I should perhaps point out that I have done ss before the rule came in and I have no health problems that would stop me doing it.

I was just wondering If anyone else did what they felt was best for them rather then listening to the rules?

Well... :)

Let's just say that yours isn't the first such confession I've seen. And when you've done it before and know that you're someone who has to do this without having food in the equation - then yep, I can definitely understand where you're coming from.

I have a feeling that there is a version of 810 now where you can simply have extra milk rather than eat the calories - might be worth asking your CWPC about that?

I was in the same boat as you, I did 2-3 weeks of 810 and told my CDC I would feel much better on SS and have been ever since! I have the odd 810 day when I have an event to go to where I would need to eat a meal but generally stick to stick SS and haven't had any problems.

I was 18st 2 when I started.

Well... :)

Let's just say that yours isn't the first such confession I've seen. And when you've done it before and know that you're someone who has to do this without having food in the equation - then yep, I can definitely understand where you're coming from.

I have a feeling that there is a version of 810 now where you can simply have extra milk rather than eat the calories - might be worth asking your CWPC about that?

I think the other plan is 4 shakes and a little milk but will double check tomorrow.

I was in the same boat as you, I did 2-3 weeks of 810 and told my CDC I would feel much better on SS and have been ever since! I have the odd 810 day when I have an event to go to where I would need to eat a meal but generally stick to stick SS and haven't had any problems.

I was 18st 2 when I started.

I defiantly think that ss or even ss+ would be better for me, I need to be in ketosis so I don't feel hungry this time.

Thanks for the replies, don't feel so bad now. Guess at the end of the day its my journey, need to do what's best for me.

I'm doing SS+, 3 packs plus a 200cal meal. I SHOULD be doing 810 as well. All my CDC was 'he's not the food police'. Like you I've done it before with no issues.

Yes I believe you know what is best for you, as long as there's no medical reasons not too.
Good luck!

Wow glad someone brought this up!
I am over 40bmi so was told I should be doing 810. I have done SS before with my doctors concent & support (I had to go every week in the first month for him to check my blood pessure etc) I feel SS is the right choice for me but my consultant did stress the 810 plan is the one I should be doing & I understand that. My thinking is, I know my body & as long as I listen to my body & know the plans I can work through I have an informed choice to make. I'm not gunna lie to anyone about the plan I do if I'm asked ;-)

I think you ladies decided for yourselves to do SS are inspirational! Here I am on SS planning to go to my CDC on Thursday and say I want to do 810 !!! Cannot cope with all this liquid .. hating it!

Well done for changing to a more sensible option and not letting it knock you off plan. If I struggled that much I prob would have caved and starting eating again x

Back