Are you Keto-Krazy?

turquoise

Have been singing to myself all day. Like I just stepped off the set of a musical.

Maybe optimism or the warm embrace of Ketosis.

He/She has death breath though but nobody's perfect.

Anybody else exhibiting unusual mannerisms becasue of this?

Absolutely lol!

I've been a bit manic today... unable to sit down before I noticed something else that needed doing right now. I've blitzed all the rooms downstairs, including scrubbing the kitchen floor and polishing the wooden floors in the hall and lounge by hand :D I like a tidy house, but this is OTT even for me :ashamed0005:

I'm now looking at the Wii and trying to talk myself out of doing another workout as I did one first thing, and my CDC said light exercise is OK but not to overdo it on SS.

My, you have been busy. Getting into the spring cleaning myself.
So if your mate loses lots of weight and has superclean pad, you know what their secret is.

Me too - I was humming away at work and didn't even realised until someone told me that they were so sick of "Joy to the World" that they were about to hit me and could I please change my tune to something less cheerful!

Me too - I was humming away at work and didn't even realised until someone told me that they were so sick of "Joy to the World" that they were about to hit me and could I please change my tune to something less cheerful!
:rotflmao: That made my day!!!
I didn't even realised that this was ther reason behind my overly productive day!!! Bring it on xxx

I have been doing a littlebit extra cleaning but never pit it down to being in ketosis.

Back