ARE YOU ON WEEK 1??????

Ms R

I thought I'd start this thread off to help those who have just started and are in Week 1.

I found it really hard last week during my first week and I've done this diet before so I know it works. I was yearning for my 1st weigh in and thought it was never going to come but it did, last night and I lost 10lb!!!!

It feels so great to get that first week under my belt, I feel like I've reached a huge milestone and the weight loss has just given me soooo much motivation I now know I am going to stick to this come what may.

So I just wanted to say, for those struggling during Week 1, hang on in there, it really is worth the pain and the hardship because your first weigh in will boost you more than a rocket into space!!!!!

Keep strong, you can do it.

Here's to Week 2 (I no longer count days, it's now weeks!! :D)

I'm in week one - day 3 to be exact. I'm ok most of the time. I have to cook meals for my kids and hubbie, that's a bit hard but mostly I want this soooo much I'm feeling strong. Plus I know if I give up I'll never get hubbie to support me again so this is my best shot. He is being brilliant so it is helping me.
I hope week 1 weigh in is good, cause I know like you it will really spur me on!!

EEekk! Had half a spoon of curry today. Was cooking one for my OH and when I stirred it I tasted it from the spoon to see if spices were right and didnt realise what I had done till after! Think this will affect my weigh loss this week? :( :(

Week 1 too!!!
day 6, waiting for weigh in tomorrow...finding it tough
thanks for the support! and well done so far!
cant wait to count weeks not (days) more like hours!!!!
Bennet x

kimberleyanddarren said:
EEekk! Had half a spoon of curry today. Was cooking one for my OH and when I stirred it I tasted it from the spoon to see if spices were right and didnt realise what I had done till after! Think this will affect my weigh loss this week? :( :(

I don't think that will be a problem K&D especially as it wasn't a sugary thing. It's hard isn't it, I'm usually constantly tasting things especially the babies food to make sure it's not too hot. It'll be worth it:)

bennet said:
Week 1 too!!!
day 6, waiting for weigh in tomorrow...finding it tough
thanks for the support! and well done so far!
cant wait to count weeks not (days) more like hours!!!!
Bennet x

Well done on getting through week 1 and good luck for weigh in tomorrow

I'm on week one just completed day 2 hoping to stick with this diet as i'm sick of not being able to fasten my shoes with my belly in the way very uncomfortable looking forward to being lighter healthier and HAPPIER :)

I'm on week 1 too. Week 2 starts tomorrow. Had my first weigh in today and lost 11lb ;)

WOW Well done!! :)

I'm on day two. Feeling a little hungry now but after the way I've been eating recently, I'm not surprised. Well done to all who have completed week one and keep up the good work. :)

J9W the hunger will pass shortly, have you been tired much? As that's my biggest issue today being my third day I have had to for the past 3 days have an hours nap just wish tiredness would ease.

When did the tiredness ease for everyone else?

Day 4 for me, today has definately been the hardest, I was quite hungry. But I also took the boys out for lunch - that was hard. But its done now and I'm sure this will all be worth it!!

shrinkingannie that's great think of today as an achievement as you passed a hard test well done!! :)

Week 1 for me too, day 3 in fact. Not feeling too bad to be honest, can anyone give an indication as to when ketosis kicks in?? also any advice on excercise, I've read a few things saying not to do any during the first week whilst your body adjusts to it, but as I'm not feeling too tired (yet!!) was wondering if anyone has started excercising more in there first week.

Good luck ladies for this week xx

I think ketosis usually kicks in on day 4 xx

Thank you, is this also when I should expect to feel tired and suffer headaches? Or is this when the energy overdose kicks in?? xx

J9W the hunger will pass shortly, have you been tired much? As that's my biggest issue today being my third day I have had to for the past 3 days have an hours nap just wish tiredness would ease.

When did the tiredness ease for everyone else?

I've not felt hungry today (day 4), in fact my daughter bought me a bottle of water at Millie's Cookies, and I stood in front of all the cookies and cakes and didn't crave any at all, so I'm really pleased. I've not felt tired but I have B12 injections so maybe that's why.

How's it gone today Danielle? Hope the tiredness passes soon - I know the feeling of lethagy and it's no fun.

I'm just finishing day 6, today and yesterday were definately the hardest, but that's prob because it's the weekend. I have so much respect for people who do TFR for a long time it is def not easy!!

Hi all, I'm just after some info ! I'm on day 3 and feeling really hungry horrible taste in my mouth and banging headache , could any 1 tell me if I will feel better soon ? Thanks Jayne x

Back