ARE YOU ON WEEK 1??????

Yes! Found someone in the same boat! I'm on day two and last night was oh so TOUGH! Congrats on a 10lb weight loss thats amazing. Hope I get results like that. Been difficult as we had family round last night and my mum made enough food to skink a battle ship, so I sloped of to my room pronto with a black coffee and a novel....can't wait for my first weigh in and to be in week two lol

Hi Jayne, i'm only on day two now but the headaches honestly are because you may not be hydrating enough. I find fizzy water bettter because once you drink it, you feel full, a bit sick for a few seconds but once you belch, you feel amazing! I also found that by putting Vaseline / lip salve on, I feel a littleless malnourished lol - keep it up, I'm sure Ketosis is just around the corner for you - then no more hunger pangs :D

When I started I found the three was really tough, hungry craving food but it passes

Sweet2Def said:
Hi Jayne, i'm only on day two now but the headaches honestly are because you may not be hydrating enough. I find fizzy water bettter because once you drink it, you feel full, a bit sick for a few seconds but once you belch, you feel amazing! I also found that by putting Vaseline / lip salve on, I feel a littleless malnourished lol - keep it up, I'm sure Ketosis is just around the corner for you - then no more hunger pangs :D

Thanks sweet2def , iv just been to tescos to get fizzy water and breath freshener , OMG it felt amazing when I sprayed it into my mouth lol I was also in bed early with my water and IPad while my husband had a curry and cider in the livingroom :( looking forward to ketosis ( not that I know what it feels like :) ) Jayne x

Aww bless you . . .fizzy water is the way forward but fizzy or still, it's annoying to have to keep running to the bathroom! Tell me about it, my boyfriend seems to be able to eat what he wants and still have the body of a God, I haven't told him I'm on this diet though otherwise he'll tell me off lol. I'm not sure what Ketosis feels like either but apparently your mouth begins to taste like copper and you no longer have hunger pangs. I've just had my second shake - chicken, had it hot and am ignoring my little brothers and sisters downstairs enjoying their Sunday lunch . . .Time for yet another black coffee I think . . .roll on weigh day!

I have tried the chicken soup it was ok ish when hot but got Luke warm fast ! Iv been putting a little bit of coffee in my vanilla shakes and it's quite nice .
Have you much waight to lose ? And how long do you plan on staying on LT ? x

I have tried the chicken soup it was ok ish when hot but got Luke warm fast ! Iv been putting a little bit of coffee in my vanilla shakes and it's quite nice .
Have you much waight to lose ? And how long do you plan on staying on LT ? x

mmm coffee and vanilla, I bet that's nice, will try that later as I have my third shake in an hour.
I'm aiming for 5stone and 2lbs to lose but as I'm really tall, I'm afraid of looking like an anorexic lollipop head so will aim for three stone by my birthday in November and will reevaluate then - but from start to my birthday will be exactly 11 weeks . . . .

I'm going to try the chocolate mousse later ! November seems a long way a way but the months do fly by I'm only doing 3 shakes for a month then 2 shakes and a low cal meal for another 2 months ......well that's my plan ! Enjoy ur shake later x

Thanks sweet2def , iv just been to tescos to get fizzy water and breath freshner

Noooooooo. Breath freshner will knock you out of ketosis or stop you even reaching it. Don't sabotage yourself, the only thing you can do to combat the breath issues is to drink plenty of water, brush teeth & tongue after every shake, use Listerine ORIGINAL mouthwash only or use the Listerine breath freshner strips.

Ms R said:
Noooooooo. Breath freshner will knock you out of ketosis or stop you even reaching it. Don't sabotage yourself, the only thing you can do to combat the breath issues is to drink plenty of water, brush teeth & tongue after every shake, use Listerine ORIGINAL mouthwash only or use the Listerine breath freshner strips.

Hoooooooo nooooooo !!!!!!! Omg maybe thats why feel better than I did this morning :( thanks for the advise Ms R they are now in the bin .

Well, ive read, ive worried, ive been excited all in 3 minutes but mostly im so keen to get started! Nothing is going to phase me! This diet delivers results and that is fact! If i have a low i will ride it through, it wont last long and OMG how fantastic we will feel on the day of achieving our goals!! Im excited to get to sleep so i can wake up and get started already! Lets keep positive, negative thoughts are to be ignored! Lets kick some fat butt! yay! x

riorio28 said:
Well, ive read, ive worried, ive been excited all in 3 minutes but mostly im so keen to get started! Nothing is going to phase me! This diet delivers results and that is fact! If i have a low i will ride it through, it wont last long and OMG how fantastic we will feel on the day of achieving our goals!! Im excited to get to sleep so i can wake up and get started already! Lets keep positive, negative thoughts are to be ignored! Lets kick some fat butt! yay! x

Hi riorio28 , I was feeling exactly what you was feeling Thursday night , exited the same time as terrified , but I'm so glad iv started the journey , and finding this web site was the best thing that could have happened, it has helped me loads and I know I will do it just by reading other people's stories , good luck on ur 1 st day x

I hope the rest of you ladies on your first week are doing well, I'm on day 6 now (so weigh in tomorrow YEY!!!) I'm hoping i'm doing this right because to be honest I haven't had any of the side effects yet, no headaches, no dizzyness nothing!! I did feel hungry in the first 4 days but have been ok for the last two. I have drank over 4ltrs of water a day as well as my shakes, so maybe thats whats keeping the headaches at bay!!! Good luck for the rest of the week,

Dorothy xxx

Hi, Im on week one Day 5 and today has been the really tester for me, being on my own all day with the kids cooking meals i have felt like i just couldn't do it today. Even talked myself into quitting and going to weight watchers instead. BUT then i had an idea i went upstairs tried on all the new holiday clothes i had bought but couldn't fit into and realised that they look much better on already after just 5 days and proberley just water loss........ so here i am sat drinking my water and just made spag bol for the kids HAPPY that i didn't give in so quickly x

Dorothy I was the same when I started this diet day 2 I suffered a bit but after that I felt super it was like this diet was made for me and I'm now on my 13th week and feel fantastic! :)

Thanks Dorothy..... Looks like we have the same goal weight. All i picture in my head is looking the right weight for my height instead of being the dumpy one. WE WILL get there x

Keep up the good work ladies! As I'm fast approaching the end of day three, I feel great. A little woozy, but it was SUPER hot in the offie today and was busy so couldnt keep hydrating, but now I'm home, I'll be drinking loads before bed!
no giving in - great tasting foods will STILL be available when we've reached our goal weights!

I've not felt hungry today (day 4), in fact my daughter bought me a bottle of water at Millie's Cookies, and I stood in front of all the cookies and cakes and didn't crave any at all, so I'm really pleased. I've not felt tired but I have B12 injections so maybe that's why.

How's it gone today Danielle? Hope the tiredness passes soon - I know the feeling of lethagy and it's no fun.

Well the tiredness was a lot better on day 4 and now dont have a tiredness issue so over that :), but seems to have a small tickly cough that has appeared.... has anyone had this?

Currently on week 2 and went to pharmacy as they had ran out of vanilla shakes, and they had chocolate....really wanted some..... so bought them put them in a paper bag where I couldn't see them and gave them to my boyfriend ... strange thing was I confused myself thinking I was buying them for me and hid them in paper bag so weren't in my face, then gave them away when I had a motivation boost 30 minutes later and didn't even want them :) nice surprise for my boyfriend lol worked a treat to see his face when I gave him them.

Back