Are you supposed to feel nauseous?

Jude1512

IT WILL BE THERE TOMORROW
Hi all

I'm at the end of week 3 and for the last few days have been feeling really ill. My stomach has been churning and I feel like I want to be sick, you know that feeling in your mouth but have not been sick yet. The thought of drinking the shakes and the smell of the shakes also makes me want to retch. To add to this I have, for a few weeks had, what feels like a furry coating right at the back of my throat on my my teeth etc which is very annoying and unpleasant. I am drinking 4 litres of water each day. When I went to bed my stomach was then hurting. Yesterday I almost gave up because I was feeling so bad and was thinking that this would not get better and is not good for me.

Today I feel a little better but still a little nauseous. I am taking Champix as well so not sure if this is the cause. Anyone else have any of these symptoms?? :confused: :sigh: :sign0137:​

i used to feel nauseous, i think the furry feeling means you are in ketosis so that is a good thing!!

not sure about wanting to retch, id just try another day or so and than maybe ring lipotrim direct, they are really good

i used to feel nauseous, i think the furry feeling means you are in ketosis so that is a good thing!!

not sure about wanting to retch, id just try another day or so and than maybe ring lipotrim direct, they are really good

Thanks goose, I will ring Lipotrim. When did your nausea go?

I was going to say it's normal in the first week... Not sure about week 3 though.
Maybe all that milk isn't agreeing with you?

I was going to say it's normal in the first week... Not sure about week 3 though.
Maybe all that milk isn't agreeing with you?

Hi, is it mainly milk based? I really need to look at the video again.

I get a gnawing tummy most of the time, and hunger pains, and the fury mouth! But for me I am desperate for a shake to make it stop, and they don't make me want to retch. Could be the Champix? Might be worth asking your pharmacist as they would know whether Champix causes the nausea?

I get a gnawing tummy most of the time, and hunger pains, and the fury mouth! But for me I am desperate for a shake to make it stop, and they don't make me want to retch. Could be the Champix? Might be worth asking your pharmacist as they would know whether Champix causes the nausea?

Yeh Champix does but if I take directly after a shake its been ok. This was a different feeling it was more intense and I really felt ill. Anyway I feel so much better today. Still hating taking the shakes but the nausea and pain gone (for now) I did ask if I could come off the champix but was told I had to take the whole 12 wk course. I think I have just made this diet worse for myself by stopping smoking and food at the same time. Never mind I've started so I'll habve to finish. Still on track and feeling really proud of myself. Will talk to the pharmacist and Lipotrim however just to make sure I am ok.

Thanks Tina

Good for you hun, I'm so in awe of you doing both at the same time!!!!

I think it's milk based.

Back