Are you up for a challenge???????

Thanks YS, how was your Valentine's night out?

Well done Bijoux, 4st in 12 weeks is amazing, I love to hear your weigh ins cos they keep me going :D:D

xx

morning everyone
put on a pound last week but took of 6lb this week so well happy i think my diet journey is going to go like that good week bad week kinda thing.. hey if its getting it off im happy :) so thats 30lb in total xxxxxx

Well done rainbow27 - yes it is the big picture that matters so one good week & one not so good isn't a bad thing :)

I lost 6lbs this week :D how is everyone doing?

xx

Hi all, oh dear what has happened to our thread it seems to have got lost i just got back from my hols and spent ages trouling through threads to find it wheres everybody gone? I got weighed today i havent been weighed in 2 weeks and have lost 6lbs so im pleased. Hope your all still out there give us a shout let us know how your getting on just a couple of weeks left until our mid march goal lets get this thread going again.

Hi there barnsie,

Yes I have searched through 3 or 4 pages to find this thread too! Well done on your 6lbs that is fab!

No weigh in for me this week as am away at my nans at the moment (who is poorly) so hoping to try and get back on track, I swear the last 3-4 weeks have been sent to test me and I feel I am failing miserably at the moment! At the beginning of cd my son was in hospital twice but I still managed to stay on ss but more recently I am struggling, just wonder if the body and mind can only take so much? I feel annoyed at myself for not being stronger!!!!

Anyway enough waffle from me, how is everyone doing?

xx

Back