Are you up for a challenge???????

Hi, just to let you know it's 5lbs for me this week.

We all have to do what is right for us, whether that is CD or not.

Hugs and good luck to everyone this week

Hi there, just wanted to post 6lb loss for me this week xx

YS - hows sw going?

xx

Hi all, been doing really badly - put on 4 lbs this week. Spoke to my cdc as was thinking of doing slimming world but she recommended me to go up to the 1000 step as i still had some shakes left. Just had a boiled egg so am hoping this maybe ok for me? I just missed food so much and every morning i would have a shake but by lunch time i was having food. So angry with myself because before xmas i was doing so well and lost 33lbs - put on 11 since then.
Is anyone else on this stage? I know i wont lose as much each week as being on ss+ but it has to be better than not being on it at all.
Hope you all doing well?? xx

hi all just dropping by to report a 5lb loss for me this week. Karen how has moving up the stages gone are you feeling any better? I think you have the right outlook moving up the stages may not give such a rapid weight loss but its better thn none and once youve done it for a while you can move back down if u feel ready its better that then stuggling on. Has any one heard from ys as to how sw is going?? xx

Hi Barnsie 123, the 1000 going ok still not enough food for me really. As i had about 20 sachets to use up my cdc advised me to do this and just pay the £5 for consultant time and the weigh in. Once i have used them up i may go to sw. I so want to lose weight but i just love food ha ha

Hi karen well at least your giving it go thats the main thing and who knows if your pleased with the result after this week then you may change your mind if not you have to just do whats best for you. I can completely understand the whole love of food situation i am a real food lover hense how i ended up at 18stone i have found cd hs really helped me cos for the first time in a very long time im not waking up and thinking about whats for dinner at 9am lol!! Im lucky in that ive not yet slipped as i know once i start i am unable to stop!! you have definately got to find something that works for you cd is tough there are no two ways about it but the results are amazing as youve already found with you 33lb loss at the end of the day it doesnt matter how long it takes or how we get there as long as we get there in the end and are happy thats whats important.

Hi there, firstly sorry for not being about, need to focus on home at the minute, but I wanted you to know I am still doing cd and have lost 7lbs this week.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Hi,
I am sooooooooo sorry that I haven't posted. I have major problems with my internet connection and I have come to my mum's to use her computer as I didn't want you to think I was deserting you all. I have been promised to be back online at home by monday at the latest so I will catch up with everyone then and adjust the losses etc. Slimming world is going ok and I started a hard core gym programme today so my ass is sore!!!! going home for a bubble bath before I die quietly in bed.....lol! I'm on the late shift tomorrow so got loads of housework and a big gym session to fit in before I start work. It's a good job I like exercising that for sure.
TTFN
Lins
xxx

P.s. well done on the losses - you guys are truely inspirational!!!

another 5lbs lost for me this week.

Hi everyone, great to see some big losses again this week, you are doing so well!
5lb loss for me this week too, yay xx

Hi guys,

Finally got my internet fixed at last. it was a problem at the exchange or something - I'm not that technical so just nodded my head and pretended that I knew what he was talking about!!
WE have had some fab losses and I am so proud of you all. I will have a look over all the posts and update everyones weights after I have taken my girls to school. I just wanted to let you all know that I am back on CD ss as from this morning. I feel more focused and certainly a lot more positive and also a bit desperate if I am being totally honest as I have got less than 7 weeks til my holiday and I have messed about with this diet for a good few months and I will be so angry with myself if I don't try and get at least 2 stone off by then. I have been putting in some great workouts in the gym,and the pool so who knows, I might even get 3 off!! I don't want to let myself down or my girls. Thank you all for your continued support - you are all fabulous!!

Catch ya lata

xxx

welcome back ys very pleased to here your back on cd! Oooh 7 weeks to go that must be exciting i am off on my holidays in just over 2weeks time and i am looking forward to it but also like you am eager to loose a little more weight before i go! Also very worried about the holiday itself in terms of staying on track i have been 100% SS for nearly 18weeks now and am afraid that ill do myself some damage if i fall off the wagon. Im sure if you stick 100% between now and your hols you will see a dramatic difference come on here when you need a boost or a bit of advice thats what were here for afterall.

Hi girls can i join in? i'm going to salou on the 22nd of july for 2weeks with my husband and 3kids. I weighed myself 2nyt and im 18st 13lb so unless i get a few stone of by july i know i am going 2 be like a bear on holidays theres no way i will be able 2 stick the heat with all this weight on and im only 5ft1 :( i am doing a diet with my local cafe its a cafe called java they do more healthy stuff than ur averge cafe, im having a fresh fruit shake 4 breakfast, low cal soup 4 lunch and then 4 dinner chicken salad or a low fat pasta dish. i did this diet last year and lost 1stone in a month and it was easy 2 follow cuz the food is lovely hard 2 beat 4 £5 aday but my love for indeain currys overcome me and that was java out the window so fingers crossed this time around!

good luck 2 every one who is on a diet

kat x

ps Yasmine-Samara hope ur doing well this week 7weeks 2 ur hol will not be long flying in sending u lots of hugs and support x

Yes hun of course you can join!!!

Right then lets get down to business!!

Can everyone who is still taking part in this thread give me their total lost, start weight, WI day and this weeks WI results by SUNDAY at the latest and I will get us all up to date.
I am not a dreamer and realise that me achieving 6stone by march is totally impossible so I am going to change my own personal one to 3stone as a temporary measure then once I get back from my hols I will finally finish this damn journey once and for all!!!

We have lost loads of members along the way so I will only include the people who get in touch by sunday. It just makes it less complicated thats all.

Thank you all so much for sticking with it and well done.

If you fell off the wagon and want to still be a part then that is fine. Nobody will stand in judgement just get your ass back on here!!!

Looking forward to getting loads of posts over the rest of this week!!

Off to work now

Will check back in when I get home!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi YS, gave up on the cambridge and started slimming world last week. From xmas to last week i had gained a stone from not doing cambridge - cant believe it goes on so quickly!! Anyway went today and lost 3 and half so very pleased. You are back on cambridge? Hows it going?

Hi YS!

my weighin is a Thursday
I have lost 46lbs
Start weight was 20st 6lbs

will let you know how I get on on Thursday (but had a blip week so not to hopeful!)

hello well done on all the losses
i lost 5lb this week xx

Hi YS, gave up on the cambridge and started slimming world last week. From xmas to last week i had gained a stone from not doing cambridge - cant believe it goes on so quickly!! Anyway went today and lost 3 and half so very pleased. You are back on cambridge? Hows it going?

Hi there,

Great to hear from you!!
I would be lying if I said I was fine. It is hard and I am struggling but also determined too. I had a rocky start cos I didn't tell Wayne I was back on CD cos he hated me being on it the last few times when I tried and failed cos he said I get really emotional and moody and I had promised him that I wouldn't do it again so for about 4 of the nights I ended up having my tea cos he had made it for me coming in from work (arrh he is such a sweetie) but I told him om sunday night and have been better since............until this morning when I ate 2 bowls of sugar puffs and crumpets. I could have kicked myself afterwards and was so angry with myself.

I have not long been back from the gym and I worked really hard to try and make ammends for my blip so will have to see what the scales say on thurs. I am hoping for at least 7lb seeing as it wasn't a full week 100%. Will do better next week and the clock is ticking til my hols too!!!!!!:eek:

Hi YS!

my weighin is a Thursday
I have lost 46lbs
Start weight was 20st 6lbs

will let you know how I get on on Thursday (but had a blip week so not to hopeful!)

Good luck for thurs,
I am sure you will do just fine.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you!! :)

Back