Are you up for a challenge???????

just to let you guyz know iv lost 5lb in my 1st week. could have been more if i didnt mess up.

Cheers :D Got weigh in tomorrow but it won't be anywhere near as good - I had the added advantage of it being my first weigh in last week :)

Brilliant weightloss!

Well done on the weightloss this week peeps. Got my weigh in Thursday :)

Hi ladies, just read this thread after finding it for first time, you're all inspirational. I have 4 stone to lose, can I join?

Cheers, x:eek:

Yasmine -Samara is running this challenge but I am sure she will let you sneak in! She will need your start weight (this week) and then each week you need to let her know what your weight loss is!

Just been to weigh in and I've lost 3.5lbs so that's my first stone gone - am made up :D

Well done Kate and Gloria!

i stayed the same this week.. own fault really. I cant wait till jan so i can do this diet 110%.. does anyone else feel like this?? when i cheat or drink i feel so hacked off with myself!! i can look at it like i have lost 1stone i would not have before the new year and i have 3 weeks left to lose some more. I have so many social things going on right till then ARGHHHHH. xx

Rainbow I do know what you mean. Doing this diet now is so much harder due to the fact that food is everywhere. It's hard to avoid it. You could look at it this way, you could lose a stone between now and the 31st if you stick to it. What better way than that to start 2009?

Congrats girls on the big losses. Well done!! :D

Here's to hoping that we all have a good week.

Rainbow I do know what you mean. Doing this diet now is so much harder due to the fact that food is everywhere. It's hard to avoid it. You could look at it this way, you could lose a stone between now and the 31st if you stick to it. What better way than that to start 2009?

your right im going to try doing this :D:D i love this forum its so good to talk to people who knows how it feels xxx

hey guys!

i had my first weigh in last night...sorry couldnt get on early been working all night and day.

I lost 11lbs!!! delighted is an understatement!!1

Pound Princess well done!

lisacdvirgin well done!

Back