aren't kids lovely

Aw bless him for being protective and lol @ the woman for not realising, well it is a compliment because you're obviously now a helluva lot smaller :D aw bet your man is proud of you :) I know my lad's proud of me <3 xxxx

That's so sweet.. he is very proud of me yes, he says i was much more fun when i was fat though haha. Apparently im too reserved now- or in his words.. like an old woman! I prefer grown up!

That's so sweet.. he is very proud of me yes, he says i was much more fun when i was fat though haha. Apparently im too reserved now- or in his words.. like an old woman! I prefer grown up!

Well that's not very nice is it?! I know my Rob is sometimes sick of hearing me turn down certain things cuz of "syns" well this eating plan is embedded in my brain now, can't get away from it ;) that's the way it should be though :D x

Don't you just love the little blighters LOL When my son was little we used to share our baths and one day he said to me "mummy I like having baths with you" I replied "why's that then"...."cos you make the water rise bigger than daddy!" I was gob-smacked but it was rather:8855:!! LOL

Lmao. My youngest brother once yelled at 2 and half years old, in the middle of nursery that his mummy had chucked him out of the window when he was asked to put his shoes on and go home.
:eek:

How the heck can you work their minds out, it is a firegin laguage to me but then they would te same about us adults hehe!

Children can be cruel sometimes by accident, my (BA Hons) degree is in childhood studies and we have learned about how their minds work - children don't usually think before they speak and to top it off they are curious beings, least they aren't talking behind your back! that's an adult trait.... lol

Don't give up, my stomach was pretty big before SW, I have proof (unfortunately) in the form of a photo and now my tummy is toned albeit a little loose skin.. Think of how gorgeous you are going to feel when you've got to your target :) good luck!

xxxx

That is exactly why I decided to lose weight, my daughter (3yrs) asked me if I was having another baby.... 2 days later I joined SW. Wouldn't have minded but I was done making babies 2.5 years ago!!

My 6 year old was asking me where I was going when I was getting ready to go to my first SW class. I told her that I was going to a class to help me lose some more weight because my tummy was too big and she looked at me all sad and said "But Mummy, I dont want you to get a little tummy, I like it fat because you give lovely squishy cuddles!" :D

thank you huni:D! also can i just say well done on your losses!AMAZING!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you honey. That will be me saying the same to you in no time, x x

My 6 year old was asking me where I was going when I was getting ready to go to my first SW class. I told her that I was going to a class to help me lose some more weight because my tummy was too big and she looked at me all sad and said "But Mummy, I dont want you to get a little tummy, I like it fat because you give lovely squishy cuddles!" :D

That's really cute!!!! Bless her cottons x

My Daughter has said that Im now boney and not as cuddly as before. I dont tend to use the word fat around her as I dont like the word!
On another note though, her Nursery today gave me a picture that she had drawn of Mummy and Daddy...anotomically correct!..she is 4!!!

A colleague of mine asked if I was expecting. 18 months and 2 stone later I thank her every day!!! Use it as in incentive to carry on

thank you all of you=) this is why i love minimins you feel rubbish then come on here get support advice and share stories with all you amazing gorgeous lovely people and then things don't seem nearly as bad, thank you all soooo much for making this day so much better than it was, much lovexxx

Keep your chin up you will get there..just kids being kids..I work with 5/6 yr olds every day and you would'nt believe what they say (wel maybe you would) lol...I've been called fat,ugly etc etc....told them to lay off the ugly bit lol...Seriously take it with a pinch of salt and it will be one of those staff room stories we all have a laugh about ..Good Luck..:)

Ooh, I just remembered another story. Quite a few years ago now I was on a bus with a friend and her two young daughters. The bus was packed, and the eldest girl, who wouldnt have been more than 6 or 7, went round all of us saying really loudly (to her mum) "you need to brush your teeth more" to her sister "you are really annoying" and to me "and you're too fat to fit through a door".

Oh how we laughed...

my neighbours dad asked me when i was due to have my baby. my poor neighbour looked mortified. The balance was redressed and i was left mortified when my daughter told the same neighbour that she had a big beard. swings and roundabouts lol

Kids they sure do tell the truth. Two weeks ago i was walking home from the school with my daughter and there was a a boy in the car with his mum and they droive past us, the window was right down and he shouted to me run fatty run. I was motified but its that remark that gave me the final push to join slimming world so when i am 7 stone less i will be thanking that little boy because if it had not been for him and the awful photos that i have seen recently of myself i would still be in denial.

Kids they sure do tell the truth. Two weeks ago i was walking home from the school with my daughter and there was a a boy in the car with his mum and they droive past us, the window was right down and he shouted to me run fatty run. I was motified but its that remark that gave me the final push to join slimming world so when i am 7 stone less i will be thanking that little boy because if it had not been for him and the awful photos that i have seen recently of myself i would still be in denial.

That's awful. Kids are so so cruel.

When i am going to SW my 4 year old says "where you going mum" and when i say to "slimming world" he says is it because i am "a beast" (obese). Learnt that word from my wii fit plus profile.x

My gorgeous 7 year old said to me, ' You're not fat Mummy. A bit overweight like all really old people, but not fat!'.

She also asked me why my boobs fell down when I took my underwear off.

Back