Arggggghhhhhhh

mrs big b

Gold Member
Just frustrated with myself . How do I stop obsessing with weighing in between wi . I do this everyday and I'm feeling disheartened as my scales havent budged since Tuesday . I want to stop to relax a bit I just can't grrrrrrrrrrrrrr .

Im the same mine got broken yesterday Im heading out today to buy one i normally weigh in the morning and the evening i just cant help myself what scales have you got?

Sineadsss said:
Im the same mine got broken yesterday Im heading out today to buy one i normally weigh in the morning and the evening i just cant help myself what scales have you got?

I'm the same morning & evening mine are digital ones salter . They made me half a pound lighter than the group ones so quite accurate

my scales it turns out are very inaccurate, I won't be replacing them simply because I weigh myself all the time. I will have no choice but to wait for the meeting, my broke scales are headed for the bin :)

If you do a search on here you'll find a million posts exactly like this! As long as you've scales in the house you'll keep weighing yourself so either bin them or continue to obsess over them! :)

There's only one set of scales that matter and thats the one at group!

I can't help it either! The only way I've stopped myself is by drinking a big glass of water in the morning, then the scales won't be accurate anymore lol!

Bin the scales!!! :nono: What's the point of making yourself miserable? :confused:

Even if you weighed 10lb less on your own scales it's the weight you are on the group scales that is the one recorded.

Put the scales in the cupboard, I have and I find myself much happier, stick to plan and workout and I fell great all week, if the scales are not as kind as I would like at weigh in I am only down for a little while until image therapy and then I feel inspired for the coming week. You have done so well that you know the plan works so have faith and ditch the scales - its the best thing I did !!

I take what my own scales say with a pinch of salt, I only go off what the ones at group tell me. However, I am guilty of overusing mine at home, I kinda go on them before and after the loo, and before and after a shower, I'm just too nosey haha

Are you me in disguise? I have to know what my scales say, they are 2lbs over the group scales so very easy for me to keep a check on things.

mrsthunderbolt said:
Are you me in disguise? I have to know what my scales say, they are 2lbs over the group scales so very easy for me to keep a check on things.

Pmsl same here lol. I would get rid but I'd just worry all week . Think I'd actually be worse without them !!

I too have to keep myself in check. Mine weigh me in between 1-2 pounds lighter than group. I am a bit obsessive about it but equally it does keep me on plan all week, however if I do go off plan and I see a gain I don't feel bad about I just more determined to get back on plan and get back to where I was before the next weigh in :) !!

i am always weighing at home - when i am good.

currently i am hiding from them, as i had a very non SW weeekend food and drinks wise.

I have a strategy of getting my jeans and jumpers on straight after my morning shower, so i know i would weigh heavier - no point in weighing then!!!! I will be wearing my lightest ever tee shirt on Thursday (weighday) and leggings as normal! :)

Silly silly silly - but i am addicted too.

x

Back