• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arggggghhhhhhh

mrs big b

Gold Member

Sineadsss

Im the same mine got broken yesterday Im heading out today to buy one i normally weigh in the morning and the evening i just cant help myself what scales have you got?

mrs big b

Gold Member
Sineadsss said:
Im the same mine got broken yesterday Im heading out today to buy one i normally weigh in the morning and the evening i just cant help myself what scales have you got?

I'm the same morning & evening mine are digital ones salter . They made me half a pound lighter than the group ones so quite accurate

D1984

my scales it turns out are very inaccurate, I won't be replacing them simply because I weigh myself all the time. I will have no choice but to wait for the meeting, my broke scales are headed for the bin :)

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
If you do a search on here you'll find a million posts exactly like this! As long as you've scales in the house you'll keep weighing yourself so either bin them or continue to obsess over them! :)

There's only one set of scales that matter and thats the one at group!

rumbletummy

Silver Member
I can't help it either! The only way I've stopped myself is by drinking a big glass of water in the morning, then the scales won't be accurate anymore lol!

Scorpiolady2710

Loves smilies
Bin the scales!!! :nono: What's the point of making yourself miserable? :confused:

Even if you weighed 10lb less on your own scales it's the weight you are on the group scales that is the one recorded.

huntsu1

Put the scales in the cupboard, I have and I find myself much happier, stick to plan and workout and I fell great all week, if the scales are not as kind as I would like at weigh in I am only down for a little while until image therapy and then I feel inspired for the coming week. You have done so well that you know the plan works so have faith and ditch the scales - its the best thing I did !!

shelleylovesjelly

I take what my own scales say with a pinch of salt, I only go off what the ones at group tell me. However, I am guilty of overusing mine at home, I kinda go on them before and after the loo, and before and after a shower, I'm just too nosey haha

mrsthunderbolt

Silver Member
Are you me in disguise? I have to know what my scales say, they are 2lbs over the group scales so very easy for me to keep a check on things.

mrs big b

Gold Member
mrsthunderbolt said:
Are you me in disguise? I have to know what my scales say, they are 2lbs over the group scales so very easy for me to keep a check on things.

Pmsl same here lol. I would get rid but I'd just worry all week . Think I'd actually be worse without them !!

Kitty78

Silver Member
I too have to keep myself in check. Mine weigh me in between 1-2 pounds lighter than group. I am a bit obsessive about it but equally it does keep me on plan all week, however if I do go off plan and I see a gain I don't feel bad about I just more determined to get back on plan and get back to where I was before the next weigh in :) !!

*EB*

Gold Member
i am always weighing at home - when i am good.

currently i am hiding from them, as i had a very non SW weeekend food and drinks wise.

I have a strategy of getting my jeans and jumpers on straight after my morning shower, so i know i would weigh heavier - no point in weighing then!!!! I will be wearing my lightest ever tee shirt on Thursday (weighday) and leggings as normal! :)

Silly silly silly - but i am addicted too.

x