Argghh!!

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
Just unpacked my carrier bag and the chemist has given me 7 choc shakes instead of the 7 chicken I asked for! I tried the choc once and gagged...its vile!! Now have to go back and change them!

Claire xx

Whats up with the chemists today, dont they know this diet is hard enough, we need exactly what we asked for or we could turn in the hulk!! XX

what a pain I have got into the habit of checking what ive been given before leaving

You think they'd be able to get something so simple right wouldn't you

I too check them before leaving, as soon as I get into the car, I double check quantity and flavour. Such a pain in the butt to get all the way home to find the wrong shakes in the bag.

Think I'll do the same. Got all the way back to work last week, went to make one and I only had 14 packs! (The pharmacist had send off one of the guys behind the counter to go them so he probably didn't know bless him).

aaaw hun i had a fit yesterday cos my pharmacist gave me 9 chicken soups! LOL Maybe something is in the air!

They will swap them but its a pain in the neck having to go back! LOL

is it only my pharmacist that can get stuff right lol

lol yep i know what you mean.. I went to my chemist on my 2nd week and they had ran out of everything!! I wasnt impressed...

Ive just realised Im still only on my third week... Feels alot longer

Back