• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Argghh!!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Whats up with the chemists today, dont they know this diet is hard enough, we need exactly what we asked for or we could turn in the hulk!! XX

what a pain I have got into the habit of checking what ive been given before leaving

You think they'd be able to get something so simple right wouldn't you

I too check them before leaving, as soon as I get into the car, I double check quantity and flavour. Such a pain in the butt to get all the way home to find the wrong shakes in the bag.

Think I'll do the same. Got all the way back to work last week, went to make one and I only had 14 packs! (The pharmacist had send off one of the guys behind the counter to go them so he probably didn't know bless him).

aaaw hun i had a fit yesterday cos my pharmacist gave me 9 chicken soups! LOL Maybe something is in the air!

They will swap them but its a pain in the neck having to go back! LOL

is it only my pharmacist that can get stuff right lol

My run out of the only shake I ever have (chocolate - and I have it hot).
Absolutely hate strawberry or vanila.
Can stomach 1 soup a week but chocolate I actually enojoy :)
Now I call before I go there, to make sure they have what I want and can survive on LOL

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
lol yep i know what you mean.. I went to my chemist on my 2nd week and they had ran out of everything!! I wasnt impressed...

Ive just realised Im still only on my third week... Feels alot longer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 23
Calorie Counting 7