Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

argh Bank Holiday!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Minimin, 28 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I completely forgot it was BH today and it is my weight in day (I think i have only 1 or 2 shakes left)...

What to do????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Oooo thats a difficult one. You have two choices - tuff it out with loads of water, tea and coffee and get to the pharmacy first thing or be really quite naughty and have a nibble on some lean chicken slices or babybel cheeses - protein which should not knock you out of ketosis. Either that or find a friend who is on LT that can lend you a shake or two.

4. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I guess I am going to have to tough it out with some water and 2 shakes i have. I dont know anyone else near me doing it.

How much chicken can you actually have w/o it affecting ketosis taking into account the 2 shakes?

5. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    If you did have to go the chicken route - only a couple of slices (I'm so gonna get my a*** whipped for this lol) but I know some people would not be able to tough it out. I guess you could make the remaining shakes bigger with more water but I think that weakens down the vitamins and minerals so might not help that much either.

6. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    or u could split your shakes so u have 3 or 4 smaller ones! I know its not more 'food' but it might feel better than just having 2 whole ones.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.