argh Bank Holiday!

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I completely forgot it was BH today and it is my weight in day (I think i have only 1 or 2 shakes left)...

What to do????

Oooo thats a difficult one. You have two choices - tuff it out with loads of water, tea and coffee and get to the pharmacy first thing or be really quite naughty and have a nibble on some lean chicken slices or babybel cheeses - protein which should not knock you out of ketosis. Either that or find a friend who is on LT that can lend you a shake or two.

I guess I am going to have to tough it out with some water and 2 shakes i have. I dont know anyone else near me doing it.

How much chicken can you actually have w/o it affecting ketosis taking into account the 2 shakes?

Oooo thats a difficult one. You have two choices - tuff it out with loads of water, tea and coffee and get to the pharmacy first thing or be really quite naughty and have a nibble on some lean chicken slices or babybel cheeses - protein which should not knock you out of ketosis. Either that or find a friend who is on LT that can lend you a shake or two.

If you did have to go the chicken route - only a couple of slices (I'm so gonna get my a*** whipped for this lol) but I know some people would not be able to tough it out. I guess you could make the remaining shakes bigger with more water but I think that weakens down the vitamins and minerals so might not help that much either.

or u could split your shakes so u have 3 or 4 smaller ones! I know its not more 'food' but it might feel better than just having 2 whole ones.

Back