Argh-had only been on 16pp daily!!!!

K8G

Having not done my research properly when moving from SW to WW, I went back onto the old discover plan using pp system foods. I was only allowing myself 20pp per day and saving 4 per day for wine at the weekend. Fortunately I continued loosing weight but now I'm anxious that I won't loose because 29pp seems like such a lot in comparison.

Can someone please confirm that I'm now on the right track until I register with WW online? As far as I understand:

• I am allowed 29pp per day

• I don't have to use any of the 49 weekly pp allowance if not needed

Many thanks in advance

Stats: 5ft 3.5in, 30 year old female, 145lb, mostly sitting

Yep you're on 29pp daily. 16pp is nothing, I'm shocked you even managed tbh...

Jeeezz!!! only 16pp a day my god what were you eating? Im sure you'll still manage to lose on 29 i've just started so weigh in isn't till wednesday so i'll let you know ;)

There has been a lot of sugar free jelly in the fridge recently! I've been eating the chicken noodle soup (1pp) for lunch with a slice of 1pp bread, then teas have been low point ready meals with veg. Fruit has been my friend too. I've not been well and thought that was the reason for being light-headed:doh:

GL to you all with the WL and I'll be following your progress :)

I am 5ft 3 and just over 9 stones 30 year old woman, how many propoint can i have daily?

And how does this 45 points thing work, please help hun?

Reactions: K8G
Hey nichola

There is a really good thread introducing the new propoints plan
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/176311-introducing-new-pro-points-plan.html
(I hope this link works)

It does depend on how active you are as to the number of points allowed. Based on the info you have said, you are probably on 29 propoints per day which must be used, then you have a further optional 49 weekly points to use where necessary. I am only new to this so someone more with more knowledge may be better to explain it. Hopefully this information is useful in the meantime.

Please post to let me know how you are getting on x

Yer activity doesn't factor in how many yer allowed on the new propoint system.. Its based on yer weight and wether yer losing or maintaining.. The minimum allowance on this system is 29.. And yer not allowed save ANY..
You also get a weekly allowance of 49 per week which can be split over the week, used on one day or not touched!! And then you can earn activity points which again dont have to be used but can be if you wish...

Duno how you were managing on 16 daily for a number of days running.. I often eat way less than my allowance without meaning to and would be fine,,, But it wouldn't have been regular and with tracking i'd alway know to hav an extra high pointed but still 'good' snack!! GL

Haha, I don't know how I did it either looking back now Dubchick:eek: Thanks for the explaination x

wow i dont know how you managed to live on 18pp, but im sure you will find your not hungry and will lose on 29pp :D

Back