Just starting with Pro Points on WW!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mandshg, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Mandshg

Mandshg Member

Hi All

Well, I've tried slimming world - liked that I didn't have to weight portions but found it very limiting at weekends when I wanted a treat - syns just didn't stretch far enough

I've tried WW old style. I was on 20 then 18 points a day and found it really difficult saving points for the weekend and still having decent food throughout the week

Had a break from it all for several months and now think I'm going to give pro points on WW a go. I'm liking the 49 weekly points element which I think will really help keep me on track as it means I can have treats at the weekend without worrying about saving points all week!

I've not formally joined WW as it's very expensive and with 2 small kids with active social lives, I'd struggle to get on a weekly basis. So, with a lot of surfing and reading up on forums I think I've now got the basics to get going.

I'm apparently on 29 points per day, although I'm aware that values for food has increased from the old style so it won't stretch as far as I might be thinking!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi and welcome to Minis, good luck ww pp :)
  4. ellenwillbeskinny

ellenwillbeskinny I need chocolate now!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I was on WW PPs but have now switched to calorie counting.
    Hi and welcome to minimins from me too! I am on 29pps per day as well and in all honesty you can eat plenty, I'm on week 5 and have yet to feel hungry. A little forward planning of your meals and a good knowledge of the point value of foods is all you need. The 49 weeklies are great for eating out and alcohol etc So good luck with your weight loss journey.
  5. lilmissvik

lilmissvik New Member

Hey! Ive just joined pro points myself and today has been a good day ive only gone over by 1 point... although I do have 36 points so im quite lucky in that sense so ive had a lovely brekki and a dinner! Be nice to share my journey with you :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with WW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.