ProPoints Chug 1st food diary

Dakota78 said:
yeah that's what I meant by the ham too, double doesn't always mean just double the points. I'm sure your ham will be fine, just be careful what you double up on x

I will do thanks for the advice x x

MrsLmc said:
I'm fine thank Chugs. Just got told today that I'm intolerant to wheat so hopefully now once I start eliminating that I'll feel better. Won't be easy though lol. No more cakes and biscuits for me (don't really eat them anyway).

Glad you are feeling good. And keep an eye out for low fat shops own cakes and stuff, often cheaper than and sometimes lower pp than ww stuff. I hate giving ww more money than I have too hehe

Bless sorry to hear about that. Like you say it will be hard because there is so many food that has wheat in it but you are strong so I'm sure you will get through it.

I will have a look at low fat stuff from different supermarkets. Actually im going to morrisons tomorrow so will see what I can treat myself he he x x

Redheather1985 said:
hi there ivejust started prop points and if it helps morrisons eat good reange have the pro points on the back and do a lovely selection of low fat cakes for 2 pro points per cake and there really filling. Hope this helps good luck in your weight loss.

Thanks Reheather1985 and welcome. Pro points is great and better than the old system. If you need any help feel free to ask away loads of people here will help to they are great I couldn't do this without them really. Thanks for the tip re morrisons eat good range I didn't no they show the pro points I'm now all excited about going shopping lol. Good luck in your weight loss to.

Hi all well I have been a bad girl today but still that's what my weeklies are for lol. Ay girl at work brought in homemade cakes and they are so hard to resist and it would be rude of me to not have any lol. So here is my menu:

Breakfast
Cake (can't remember what it's called = guess 5
Red valvet cake = 5

Lunch

Bread x 2 = 6
Ham = 1
yoghurt = 3
Apple crumble cake = 5

Afternoon break bakewell = 5

Dinner

Jacket potato = 4
Bake beans = 5

Extras
Cherry and White chocolate cookie = 5
rhubarb and custard sweets = 2

Dailys 29/29
Weeklies 17/48 31 left

Rambling

Ok so today I have gone over the top with weeklies and I'm paying for it. I think because my tummy hasnt had anything rich since I started ww my stomach got use to it and now after eating all those cakes my tummy is hurting lol. I will probably use 10 more weeklies this weekend and save the rest incase my cakes was more lol. Anyway it's a good test to see if I still will loose weight by eating my weeklies lol.

Im sure youll still loose, menu sounds yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah its worth using all your weeklies to see what it does for your losses. I know I've to eat all my dailies and lots of weeklies to get a good loss. The cakes sound yummy. I was just saying to my mum today that its funny when you eat healthy for a while you find when you eat too much rubbish you can really feel it..

And don't worry about today, thats part of life and all within weeklies. At least you know you can have a blow out and get straight back on track. Well done xx

MrsLmc said:
Yeah its using all your weeklies to see what it does for your losses. I know I've to eat all my dailies and lots of weeklies to get a good loss. The cakes sound yummy. I was just saying to my mum today that its funny when you eat healthy for a while you find when you eat too much rubbish you can really feel it..

And don't worry about today, thats part of life and all within weeklies. At least you know you can have a blow out and get straight back on track. Well done xx

I know what you mean I'm Ill all day if I eat junk now!

It should make me not want to eat it but it doesn't:)

xxx

I'm getting better at making better choices I think. Went to a cafe yesterday and there was loads of creamy fatty fried foods and I ordered a tuna club sandwich with non-wheat bread and told her 1 tbsp mayo and extra lettuce AND I really enjoyed it. Very very very unusual for me.

Im sure youll still loose, menu sounds yummy x

Thank Holliexx I hope your right you have more confidence than me lol. Thanks re the menu I wish I could eat this menu everyday x x

Yeah its worth using all your weeklies to see what it does for your losses. I know I've to eat all my dailies and lots of weeklies to get a good loss. The cakes sound yummy. I was just saying to my mum today that its funny when you eat healthy for a while you find when you eat too much rubbish you can really feel it..

Its funny because eat more now than I did before I was on the WW diet yet I loose weight I guess its probably because before I ate loads of chocolate for example a whole large block of mint areo.

Yeah that is true I thought after eating the cakes today I might just ignore the points but I cant cos im addicted to WW and want to let everyone who has helped me down xx

I have faith coz it works :D i always use all my weeklies and most activity points if i earn them ... Havent this week ive been lazy x

I know what you mean I'm Ill all day if I eat junk now!

It should make me not want to eat it but it doesn't:)

xxx

It happened to me on Tuesday when I had cakes yet I eat WW cakes and Im fine lol. It nearly did put me off eating today but I forced myself cos otherwise I would have been starvin at about 10pm and thats not a good time to eat x x

I'm getting better at making better choices I think. Went to a cafe yesterday and there was loads of creamy fatty fried foods and I ordered a tuna club sandwich with non-wheat bread and told her 1 tbsp mayo and extra lettuce AND I really enjoyed it. Very very very unusual for me.

Gosh you are very good we will see if I can be that good on Sunday when I go out with my bf mom lol.

I have faith coz it works :D i always use all my weeklies and most activity points if i earn them ... Havent this week ive been lazy x

Lol its good to be lazy once in a while x x

Gosh you are very good we will see if I can be that good on Sunday when I go out with my bf mom lol.

haha hubby just told me he's taking me out for a meal tomorrow night. So with the wine in no doubt I won't be so good hehe.

haha hubby just told me he's taking me out for a meal tomorrow night. So with the wine in no doubt I won't be so good hehe.

he he well that be nice. Anyway Friday is classed as weekend for me so have a good blow out on your weeklies lol. I forgot to ask how was the coil?

he he well that be nice. Anyway Friday is classed as weekend for me so have a good blow out on your weeklies lol. I forgot to ask how was the coil?

It was grand thanks for asking. Bit crampy today but was told to expect that xx

Hi all. Hope all is doing well. I always like to help people and write encouraging messages on peoples diaries but I'm so sorry unfortunately I won't beable to do it this weekend as have problems to sort out at home so I need to take time to concentrate but I will stick my menu on everyday because I need to do that to keep me going.

Anyway here is todays menu:

Friday 23rd September

Breakfast

Rich tea biscuits x 3 =3

Lunch

Bread x 2 = 6
Ham x 6 = 1
Yoghurt = 3
Grapes & Plum = 0

Dinner

Rice cakes x 2 = 2
Light cheese spread = 1
Cheese puffs = 3
Rice pudding = 5
Jam = 1

Extras
Rhubarb and custard sweets x 2 = 2
Chocolate biscuit = 2

Daily 29/29
Weeklies 0/remaining 31

Back on track today but I don't know about the weekend at least I shouldn't go over my weeklies lol.

Take care all and have a good weekend.

Back