ProPoints Chug 1st food diary

Thanks MrsLmc I will do accept I had a prawn baguette from greggs and I'm regretting it because have a bad stomach and I'm guessing it's 18pps because that's how many it is for an Asda one :(. Thanks for the hug much needed and appreciated x x

Here is menu for today not good really:

Breakfast

Nothing = 0

Lunch

Greggs prawn Mayo baguette = guessing 18 I worked out what an Asda one would be

Dinner

Youngs fish and chips again regretted buying it: 16

Extras

Plums and grapes = 0
Ketchup = 2

Dailys = 29/29
weeklies = 7/31(24 left)

I'm not impressed with today's menu but it can't be helped today I honestly feel like going to shop and buying the biggest box of malteasers and eating them all.

Last edited:
MrsLmc said:
That's not too bad a day. All with in pp's so don't fret. Just start afresh tomorrow. It's difficult sometimes when your stressed. xxx

I know thanks for your support as always x x

Here is today menu

Breakfast

None

Lunch

Bread x 2 = 6
cheese spread = 1
ham x 3 = 0
Crisps = 3
Plums = 0

Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
mince meet 1/2 can = 5
apple crumble = 10

Ramble

I haven't added what weeklies and Dailys I have used yet because I may have a chocolate bar but can't choose between chunky kit kat, whisper or boost so need to work out the points for all.

Hiya Chug

You decide on the bar yet. I just had some nice dark choc. Think I'm addicted lol.

How you feeling today?

Hi MrsLmc

I didn't have a chocolate bar in the end a) because I was really full after my apple crumble and didn't want to eat a chocolate bar for the sake of it
b) also because I worked out the points for each I was gobsmacked 7 for the chunky kit kat which isn't to bad but 15 for the whisper bar and 14 for the boost bar it really put me off so I will save it for next weekend when I plan to use my weeklies. I was a bit concerned if I did eat one then I may go over my weeklies because Im not sure about the points for all the homemade cakes I had on Thursday and also the apple crumble today lol.

I'm feeling a bit better today I will be back to normal soon just need to sort bf out at the moment he doesn't like me on here to much but he don't understand that I need this site because it helps me. Hmmm :(

Well today I'm really pleased with myself today I went out with my bf mom today and I took my own sandwiches that was in my menu (I was offered sandwiches from the cafe but I didnt want to spend another 18 points on a baguette lol), I turned down a ice cream, I turned down a slice of lemon drizzle cake and I turned down a lemon sweet. :)

I lost 1lb (1/2kg) this week which I'm pleased because I didn't expect to loose any. So here is my menu for today:

Breakfast

Birthday cakes again
1 mouthfull of blackberry cheesecake =4
1 mouthfull of chocolate log = 4

Lunch
Crackers x 4 = 4
ham x 3 = 0
cheesespread x 1 triangle = 1
yoghurt = 3
plum, cucumber, cherry tomatoes = 0

Dinner

Pasta x 75g = 7
Cod = 1
crab sticks x 3 = 1
Mayo = 2
ww cake = 2

Ok here is todays menu

Breakfast

Richtea biscuits x 3 = 3

Lunch

Crackers x 4 = 4
ham x 2 = 0
cheesespread x 1 triangle = 1
cucumber, cherry tomatoes & plum = 0
yoghurt = 9

Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
mince meat in gravy 1/2 tin = 5

Dailys 28/29
Weeklies 0/49

I'm really struggling not to eat to much chocolate the more im eating the more I'm craving for more. I wish people stop bringing them into work and that shops would ban them lol. Morrisons had a good offer on tin of celebrations and I had to buy some for Xmas I just hope I can be determined not to eat them lol.

Hey chugs. Diary looks good.

Have you tried dark chocolate for your cravings. I think it seems to hit the spot with just a small amount. I find I'm the same with a milk chocolate, if I eat any it just tastes like more lol. xx

MrsLmc said:
Hey chugs. Diary looks good.

Have you tried dark chocolate for your cravings. I think it seems to hit the spot with just a small amount. I find I'm the same with a milk chocolate, if I eat any it just tastes like more lol. xx

Thank you.

Unfortunately I don't like dark chocolate lol. X x

Ok not a good night for me today :mad:. I'm so angry with myself because I have eaten about 20 celebrations (milky ways, twixs, bounties). These are not from my tin these are from work. I just really had the munches and I couldn't stop myself. Ive been good all day and didnt eat them until I came home. I must have gone over the weeklies now. Why did I do it for I'm so stupid grrrrrrr. Sorry about the rant.:mad:

Back