Argh, I cheated

Mochaj

Gold Member
Argh. I was doing so well.

It was hubby's birthday and I did a BBQ for 19 people. I stupidly thought I was strong enough to cook all this gorgeous stuff, make all the salads and sit and drink water while they filled their faces with food & drink.

I ended up having 2 small chunks of pork from a pork & pepper kebab. Probably not too much damage done there, but then I went and ate half a bread roll with butter and a bacardi breezer :cry: What the hell was I doing! The stupid thing is I KNEW it would make me feel really angry with myself.

Tomorrow is another day. I'm not going to let it stop me, even though I am really pissed off with myself right now.

Back in positive mode tomorrow and putting the blip behind me but GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR @ myself.

I wasn't even going to post here about it but then the way my mind works, I know that if I admit it here, then I'm more likely to stick to my diet tomorrow. Sort of like the first step towards not carrying on cheating is by admitting I did it! I wonder if that makes any sense to anyone.

oh well slap hand!its done now!dont worry about it. u know what it feels like now when u cheat so might have been a good thing cos u wont do it again!mmmnn barcardi breezer..how could u cheat it doesnt compare to 5litres of water a day lol. :cool:

be good!dont stress xx

:whoopass: You Naughty girl!!!.... What's done is done, put it behind you & carry on as a good girl....lol.

Seriously it happens to us all,don't beat yourself up over it. We're all only human, realise your mistake, learn from it & move on. I'm sure today will be a better day, focus on how well you have done so far not just on some silly mistake.....xxxx

lesson learned... now be good.lol.

Thanks for the support. I'm behaving myself so far today. I love the slapped bum emote up there in this thread, very funny :D

I'm struggling, feeling hungry, but NOT going to give in to it. Got to get myself back in ketosis and fast.

Onwards and downwards :)

i did to mochaj
got through 13 weeks with not a single cheat then last night out of the blue ate a slice of toast and marg
put it behind you and carry on
good luck
kaz :D

Ummmmmm BBQ *drools* as the others have said dust it under the carpet and get drinking the water, you can do this hun :)

Back