Argh, I cheated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mochaj, 24 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Argh. I was doing so well.

It was hubby's birthday and I did a BBQ for 19 people. I stupidly thought I was strong enough to cook all this gorgeous stuff, make all the salads and sit and drink water while they filled their faces with food & drink.

I ended up having 2 small chunks of pork from a pork & pepper kebab. Probably not too much damage done there, but then I went and ate half a bread roll with butter and a bacardi breezer :cry: What the hell was I doing! The stupid thing is I KNEW it would make me feel really angry with myself.

Tomorrow is another day. I'm not going to let it stop me, even though I am really pissed off with myself right now.

Back in positive mode tomorrow and putting the blip behind me but GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR @ myself.

I wasn't even going to post here about it but then the way my mind works, I know that if I admit it here, then I'm more likely to stick to my diet tomorrow. Sort of like the first step towards not carrying on cheating is by admitting I did it! I wonder if that makes any sense to anyone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    oh well slap hand!its done now!dont worry about it. u know what it feels like now when u cheat so might have been a good thing cos u wont do it again!mmmnn barcardi breezer..how could u cheat it doesnt compare to 5litres of water a day lol. :cool:

be good!dont stress xx

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :whoopass: You Naughty girl!!!.... What's done is done, put it behind you & carry on as a good girl....lol.

Seriously it happens to us all,don't beat yourself up over it. We're all only human, realise your mistake, learn from it & move on. I'm sure today will be a better day, focus on how well you have done so far not just on some silly mistake.....xxxx

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    lesson learned... now be good.lol.

6. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for the support. I'm behaving myself so far today. I love the slapped bum emote up there in this thread, very funny :D

I'm struggling, feeling hungry, but NOT going to give in to it. Got to get myself back in ketosis and fast.

Onwards and downwards :)

7. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i did to mochaj
    got through 13 weeks with not a single cheat then last night out of the blue ate a slice of toast and marg
    put it behind you and carry on
    good luck
    kaz :D

8. carebear1

carebear1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celeb slim
    Ummmmmm BBQ *drools* as the others have said dust it under the carpet and get drinking the water, you can do this hun :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.