ARGH someone stop me!!!

I'm having one of those moments...you know the one's...where you've been quite good all day and then someone puts something delicious in your face! That's the one.

I'm doing a red day today and have been quite good. I've been at a BBQ and whilst everyone was stuffing their faces and drinking a large amount of wine and cider, I've been quite good and only gone over syns by 2...and that's because of a tomato ketchup overload accident.

Then, my friends Dad brings out one big huge massive delicious looking chocolate cake, loads of chocolate covered profiteroles, a strawberry cheesecake and trifle.

I've tried to stop myself by eating mikados and having some belgian chocolate meringues (hence 17 syns not 15...) but I cannot take my eyes off all the yummy bad stuff.

I want...I want...I want!!!!!!!!! I keep telling myself "it's not worth it, you've been so good, you'll hate yourself tomorrow...you'll put that 3lbs you've lost back on"...but I still want :( someone stop me!!!!!! If I do it, I'll have to be super duper good Mon-Thurs and then from Fri-Sun I'm off plan/making good SW choices as I'm in London :( arrghhh someone come and take the chocolatey goodness away please :(

pretend it tastes of something u hate. someone there must know ur on sw and can help you??

pretend it tastes of something u hate. someone there must know ur on sw and can help you??
I keep saying to mysef "Linzi, you don't like chocolate, you hate it"...doesn't work. Yeah they know I do SW, and they encourage it but now they keep saying "it's only one day, just go for it Linz" arrrgh!

Imagine that it is covered in hair and bits of dog poo, youll soon go off it. :D That works for me

Back