argh.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DizzyFlowers, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. DizzyFlowers

DizzyFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    so my first week i lost 10lb, yayy!
    then I had a meltdown on the 2nd week, and gained a pound. boo. and since this i just cant get back on it!! iv not out on any more weight but i just cant get focused! im failing AGAIN. after a week!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Dizzyflowers, you are not failing. Losing 10lb in your first week is not failing. Ok you put 1lb back on but you say you have not put anymore back on this week so that's not failure to me hun. If someone asked you if you would be happy with a 9lb loss over 2-3 weeks I am sure you would bite there hand off lol. So chin up, you are doing great and imagine how great you are going to feel in another 2-3 weeks when some more has come off. Focus on the positives of your achievement so far and start a fresh tomorrow. I know it's easier said than done but I think if anyone can get through week one on cd then the will power is there for the rest of the journey. Good luck and well done xx.

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Failure only happens when you give up !!

All you have had is a little blip - you can pull this round and rememeber you have still lost 9lbs !!!

5. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    focus on your goal and why you are doing this and drink loads of water to fill you up.everyone has off days.emma

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.