ARGH

Loopeylou

Gold Member
Well after a 100% week following my 1lb gain last week I have lost ......1 lb !!!!!
I know a lb is a lb but I worked so so hard and don't know what else to do. I have given my 7 days SAS log to my C so will await her feedback but I know from you guys here looking at my diary I dont think she's going to come back with much.
Speaking to other members tonight i know I'm hung up big time about portion control...even when following Red / Original.
I stayed for visualization therapy but couldn't do it....others had success. I'm going to write down a feelings diary this week but I know I havent gone over syns, not emotional eaten and all HeA's and B's weighed....also drinking 2-3L water a day.
Upped the walking this week too...as much as I can do with nerve problem anyway. Balance of getting some exercise but not causing problems that last days if not weeks :eek:
Sorry to have a rant but really really upset now.
Claire

Sometimes I find i wont lose anything even though I've been really good. I get cheesed off and then for no extra effort I lose a few lb. Don't know why though.

I'm in same boat this week. Been so good and even started exercising this week, but I've put on 1lb. Hoping its just a bad weigh in and it'll all catch up next week :confused:

I just keep telling myself that I'm eating sooooo much healthy now so even if its not showing on the scales, staying with it is not doing any harm, it is only doing me good. That kind of gets me through.

I'm sure you will soon be seeing the rewards. Keep positive hun xx

I had a proper tantrum the other week because I sts after trying very hard and doing a LOT of exercise that week (it was a day when lots of things went wrong tho). But the week after I lost 3lb!
Who knows why our bodies do this to us! But I bet your extra 1lb will be gone in no time :D Don't be too hard on yourself.xx

Back