ARGH!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fionapullan, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. fionapullan

fionapullan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    None yet
    So...came home today to find out my little darling angel has been a little sh*t for the childminders despite her being told constantly to be good. Hubby told me half an hour ago he was off to play golf and needed to go in half an hour.....youngest daughter is tired out and cranky so got both children in bed early, hubby gone out now so feel all alone and sad....I hate it when he goes out (although i'm not a bunny boiler lol) I just feel bored and nobody to chat to....

So in the stress of it all I have put two eggs on to boil...however I am trying to go 100% SS so as i am writing this I am thinking I will let them cook and then put them in the fridge for hubby when he gets home......

Thank god for this forum! I am only day 3 haha!

Fee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    All praise the boiled egg and it's handy keep-for-later packaging! I had a stressy day at work and got a bit ranty - it's amazing how much anger makes you 'hungry'...good work there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.