Argh.

I'm just confused now. But I think I might try your idea Anj & PV days.. maybe up my exercise (my boyfriend has noticed how fed up I am and offered to gym with me to support & push me) and just play it by ear and how I feel when out.. my chuck in a PP day once a week in a conso weigh and see how it goes..

tbh with conso.. I don't find I want carbs anymore? Like I've said before.. I can just eat meals which are vegetables and protein now.. I'm not fussed with bread, pasta or rice.

I do just crave fruit.. fresh fruit, dried fruit.. and I'm afraid it is the taste for me and not just the idea or look of it..

and nuts; cashews, pistachios.. seeds..lentils.. things like kidney beans, chick peas.. broad beans.. not all bad stuff...just stuff I know I'm not allowed.. :sigh: & I can't find alternatives for..

Also... I'm just replying to myself now haha!

I don't really use tolerants.. well not recently..

and sometimes.. with baking etc I'm worried about using so many eggs or the amount of dairy in things etc as I don't want to go over or use up my eggs for the week..

I found that if I had rhubarb every morning for breakfast it resolved most problems I had in that department; also I could pretend it was fruit, cos it tastes sort of fruity!
And I make the muffins with 2 tablespoons of wheatbran, which I think also helps the digestion as its insoluble fibre (as opposed to oatbran, which is the soluble sort). Green veg is another goodie, fortunately I like most sorts of veg and will happily much on those and not miss pasta/bread etc.

Have you tried the shirataki noodles - they were good for me as a different texture on pp days and I also found they moved things along - in a good way!

I sympathise with the boredom factor, I think everyone goes through phases when its difficult to think of new things to eat and it all seems a bit much and too restrictive, particulaly if you're not losing anything. And its that time of year when everything seems a bit depressing - a few weeks conso, and you'll probably feel ready to give it another go. Cheer up, it'll work out

I went back and reread Dukan's suggestions for the choices if you fall into one of 4 groups of resistant cases after the initial loss. He actually recommends going onto conso in 2 out of the 4 cases before hitting TW. Again, it's what I love about this diet. It's my choice. And there in is power. I can choose to be in the case of "not very motivated" and move onto Conso, move through that phase quicker (5 days/lb) and to Stab quicker. Then return when my motivation is better. So,for me, there's my rewrd, just waiting for me, whenever I choose to be satisfied enough for where I am for awhile. That mindset motivates me.

And thank you Maintainer. Insight is the only tool I haven't fully tried before and I fear if I don't achieve this now, it will just become so much harder. Plus, for me, how things work is most interesting. And for now, it's my mind and impulses I'm studying.

Back