Argh >.<

I've put on one and a half :'(
I'm so pissed off! I've proper stuck to it n all and it's not * or anything.
And to top it off I couldn't hide my disappointment and everyone kept hugging me which made me wanna cry even more specially as I'm dead shy in class and haven't actually spoken before to any of these people hugging me.
And not only did I fail to get my stone and a half award but I'm now so much further from it that I won't just get it a week late but actually two at least. Meaning I'm failing my may challenge and my holiday target.
And i don't see why I won't just gain again next week seeing as I'm following the plan just fine.

It's a good thing I'm 'eat out of anger' rather than sadness person :(
I'm off to walk home then whine to more people I don't know for a while.

Oh Gollywogg, just wanted to give you a *hug* too.

You were so lovely when I joined the site last week, welcoming me and encouraging me - I just want to now encourage you...

You know the plan works, if you stuck to it this week then you'll reap the rewards next week I am sure. As my Nan always said, a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter... So if you retained even a little bit it might just be that.

Onwards to next week - I am sure you'll be rewarded for your efforts.

Take care,

B x

I know I calmed down a bit now lol and I didn't see just how sad that little crying face was hahaha
A pint really weighs a pound and a quarter? I've been drinking loads lately, I had like a litre just waiting to be weighed..
I feel like I need to blow it so I'm gonna pretend to myself that I am doing by having salt and pepper squid FRIED which is still only a few syns anyway :)
I've just done a massive angry shop lol putting back like express rice so i have to cook my own and making myself buy whole wheat pasta Even though not whole wheat is nicer. I'm rubbish at being in a mood ha

I really hope you enjoyed your "blow out" !!! And just think how virtuous you'll feel when you are eating your wholewheat pasta this week :D

Glad you are feeling a bit better about it all...

B x x x

Sorry to hear about your gain, I also put on this week so don't worry, just think how much you have lost since started SW. Take a good look through your weeks diary if you wrote one and see if you can see where you went wrong. Replan this coming weeks recipes and look forward to losses next week!
Good luck
Pete

Dont loose heart hun stick with it u might have a great loss next week also the water thing is so true i limit my water on weigh in day hood luck for this week hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

This happened to me two weeks ago,1½lbs on and had follow plan i was fed up too.the following week 1lb off.Its rotten when your been trying so hard.

Stick with it girls i had a crap loss last week also and was 100% but im prayin for a better loss tonite do u guys do ur messurements coz i find that helps when i havnt had a great loss but then see my inches it gives me what i need to stay on track xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

i took my measurements before starting the 30 day shred but i stopped that now :( yes because of the gain. and i did go off plan :'(
i'm gonna weigh in a day and a half early and get back on it tomorrow:sigh:

Back