Argh!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I went to soo much effort trying to get my costume sorted for tonight and I just go a text saying they werent doing fancy dress anymore!!!

And my new clothes havent arrived so I have nothing to wear and im soooo annoyed :mad:

arr im sure you will look fab no matter what u wear chelly, judging by your photos the new you would look great in a old bin bag!! lol! x

oh no!

are you sure there isn't something hiding away at the back of the wardobe ;)

oh go u will look great what else better have u got to do on a boring saturday night GO out woman and enjoy yourself x x

Ive got skirts and stuff but im fed up of them all...

I was only really looking forward to going out and dressing up..

Like they are going on a pub crawl and how much fun is that going to be sober?? x

Ive got skirts and stuff but im fed up of them all...

I was only really looking forward to going out and dressing up..

Like they are going on a pub crawl and how much fun is that going to be sober?? x

you do have a point!

Cus fancy dress would have been a laugh and stuff but now it will just be pants!! x

That's a shame Chelly. Think you should still go out and just enjoy the entertainment when all around you are legless!

Hmmm I might just dress up as a police woman anyway haha!!! be a weirdo!!

Probably get arrested for trying to impersonate one though...

At least they wouldn't be able to do you for drunk and disorderly! Maybe just disorderly.

Decide Im just gonna go out and since im driving if im having a really bad time Ill just come home :)

Ill get a full length now picture of my costume anyways for you all to see what would have been!! lol

Aw nevermind chell - save your dress up for another time! :)
and good on you for deciding to go out and not drink - you are very brave! i could never! lol

Have a nice evening sweetie :D

lol told you what to do last night haha

Lol!!

Really dont remember that haha!!

Kinda wish I did!!

Back