Arghh i have to eat soon and I'm not ready yet!

louisajane222

I have got my 810 week coming up soon which means that I am going to have to start eating. In a way I am looking forward to it but in a way I am not!
Its annoying me now because everyone is telling me I have lost enough and I should start eating .however I know I haven't lost enough and I still have over a stone to lose! Sometimes I really want to go mad at people and just tell them to mind their own buisness!
I could honestly honestly carry on ss for as long as I get to goal , obviously I know I can't do this as its not recommended and not allowed so I will have to have a small meal.
So what I am trying to say through all of this waffling is how did you find your 810 week? Was it difficult? I don't know if I am going to carry on after with 810 until goal or go back to ss for a week... probably carry on as by then my bmi will be defo be 25 as only got a few pounds to go .
I think I am just scared of the hunger, I have curbed my cravings but will this make me want more food? Ahh so many things going on in my head sorry for rambling !
Lou

Don't worry about rambling, it is what this place is for. I had my 810 week a couple of weeks ago and it was fine. I was off work at the time and we had a couple of days away, so I wasn't true 810 everyday but followed the principles. I just made sure that I had planned what I was going to have as my meal and had the food in so I didn't have to make any last minute decisions. And I had all my CD meals.

I tell you cottage cheese has never tasted so good!!

I got back onto SS pretty easily but have had a couple of SS+ meals as I did get a taste for food, but only healthy food - it didn't make me crave bad things at all and I still lost on the 810 week.

Don't let it worry you, just be in control of it from the start and enjoy - you have done realy well and are very close to your goal - you will be fine!

Hi, I am due my 810 week soon as well and like you I am looking forward to it but dreading it too. I will be interested to read the replies too. xx

Just kissed goodbye to my 810 week and THANK GOD that is over and done with!

Dont get me wrong, it was ok doing the eating thing, but i felt that although I didnt get any hunger pains or anything which i was mainly concerned about, i found the portion sizes really difficult to handle!

The chicken is fine, but the fish, 2% cottage cheese and quorn pieces....just too big! Cant get over how much they think you can eat when you have had 3 months of liquid!!!

I did the best i could with the portion sizes, but i did have a whinge at my CDC today saying that considering my stomach being the size of a gnat that i felt it was unreasonable that i was expected to eat so much.

I'm happily back on SS now, and looking forward to getting closer to goal....also hoping that my loss next week is better than the 2lbs loss from my 810 week!

all in all, mixed reaction to my 810 week......!

xxx

You're obviously in the right frame of mind though, and if you continue this way you shouldnt have a problem with getting back to SS the week after! I havent done 810, but im sure its a nice break and arent you meant to stay in ketosis if you follow the foods you are allowed so you shouldnt feel hungry?

Great determination though I hope I have that WHEN i reach week 12!! x

thanks lizz someone who knows how i feel haha! Well done for getting through your 810 week and good luck for the rest of your time on cd x Thank you unreal that is really nice of you!
I am just a bit worried as my cdc said I probably won't be able to go back to ss as my bmi will be at 25 so will have to continue on 810..
Also I really really hate milk with a passion.. I am a dry cereal and black tea girl through and through, so how do I go about my daily allowance of milk as I won't have it in tea/coffee or anything. Is it true I can have 100% fat free yoghurt? I don't mind yoghurt so that would be ok .
Is the allowance of chicken roughly half a chicken breast on 810 or is this on ss+ ?
Sorry for all the questions its just last time I did this diet (and never again may I add! lol ) I had the add a meal every 4 weeks so its a bit different to when I did it before.

Also I really really hate milk with a passion.. I am a dry cereal and black tea girl through and through, so how do I go about my daily allowance of milk as I won't have it in tea/coffee or anything. Is it true I can have 100% fat free yoghurt? I don't mind yoghurt so that would be ok .
Is the allowance of chicken roughly half a chicken breast on 810 or is this on ss+ ?
Sorry for all the questions its just last time I did this diet (and never again may I add! lol ) I had the add a meal every 4 weeks so its a bit different to when I did it before.

You can hide the milk in your shakes if its easier, but your CDC should also say that you are able to have LF yogurt as long as it doesnt exceed the calories of the milk you'd be having....

The chicken on 810 is roughly a whole chicken breast so its a managable amount, not too much as you reintroduce food.

as i said before, the fish, cottage cheese and quorn allowences are obscene in my eyes!

It was nice eating, but nice to go back to SS! lol

Well done on being so close to having that much sought after HEALTHY bmi!

xxx

Back