ARGHH - I'm craaaaaving so bad!

MumTums

My period is due & i'm craving sooo bad today its unreal, i'm craving worse than I did when I quit smoking a few years ago and thats saying something :(

I've been good past few days and only used 7.5 & 9.5 syns but today i've already used 12 of my syns on sweet stuff (choc, cereal bars etc) and i need something nice sooo bad! HELP ME!! :eek:

Well I normally have ww cheesecake yogurt 1/2 sin, SW crisps (potatoe in the microwave sliced really thin) yum

Do you have any lollies in the house?

hmm sounds like you shouldnt ahve wasted syns on cereal bars and saved em for somthing reli good to cure your cravings! lol iv made that mistake before.. end up synning more because you tried to subsitute, sometimes on the real stuff will sufice!

*sending you lots of good vibes, loves and synpathy* hope you stay good and find somthing toc ure your cravings!

walk to shop and buy somthing nice? LOL x

Ooh i always go for the old party fave : pineapple and cheese sticks or ineapple and pickled onions (feels like i'm at a naughty party!)

Sweetie, just go and get yourself something nice.

And I mean that in a non-condescending way!!!

Like St Fern said, stroll to the shops (sometimes a distraction, i.e. a walk, takes the worst of the craving away), get yourself something you really fancy, go home and enjoy either all or some of it. Stop before you feel full!

Make a little tiny note of the syns (to be accounted for another day), and bin any leftovers.

We all have days like that!

Hugs and female bonding,

Oh i have to agree.....;)

I used those syns cos if i hadnt i would have gone & got a bag of doughnuts and eaten them ALL hehe!

Ive held off til now but i think im gunna end up caving soon! lol

Thanks for support ladies, really struggling todaY!! x

Thank u Kristin *hugs*

Well I ended up having a packet of crisps & half a flyte bar and it was LOVELY but now I feel really guilty haha!

I'm also still hungry :( do you ever get those days where you never feel full? x

Yep i got it hehehe! Thanks chick!

I'm usually sooo good and dont really crave anymore but todays been awful & i was feeling so fed up so hubby made me have some crisps cos he thinks i deserve a treat! (Bless him!) :rolleyes:

I think alot of the reason i'm being anal about keeping my syns low is cos I know i'm going out for a meal on Sat and will be drinking too, never a good combo haha!

I lost 5lb at WI on monday thought so i spose as long as i dont gain im happy :D

Thank u again xxx

I find quark or vlf fromage frais or even both lol mixed with a choc options(white is my fav) keeps my chocky cravings at bay at my t.o.m hun or even mix in nuttella instead 4syns per tbs. hope that helps you BIG HUGS:grouphugg:

I get like that, the trick is not to have anything 'bad' in the house or I'll eat it all. Sometimes cocoa mixed with natural yogurt helps me. Make sure you're not hungry at all by eating lots of free food. I find a glass of wine sometimes takes away the craving for sweet stuff.

Back