arghhhhh tuna mad!! :(

Chelly

I dunno whats up with me I really don't, i've had some more tuna tonight and the worst thing is I didn't really need to have it, it was just because it was in the cupboard, I haven't felt hungry for the last couple of days now so why did I go an eat it......grrr god I could kick myself. :mad:

anyone know if this is gonna affect weigh in on friday?:confused:

had some on friday night and then some again tonight! :(

im no expert but on ss+ u can have tuna so i shouldnt think it will affect you loss very much if at all x

hey hun , if it was in water then it will not effect your losses :) Tuna is on SS+ , it wont knock you out of ketosis and it has minimal calories so dont worry .... maybe dont buy any for a while if you cant resist it :)

it was in water I only ever buy tuna in water even before CD, I know what it was it was because it was the last tin in the cupboard and it was burning a hole and just screaming eat me eat me haha doesn't make me wanna stop kicking myself tho :(

dont see it as a fail , dont kick yourself .. if you needed to eat it was a fantastic choice of food !! I ended up missing a pack today and then ended up in a fish and chip restaurant .. but had a fish and removed all the batter ... I see this as a positive as I had a choice and i made the best one that i could and stuck to it :)

well I did think, do I now miss my last pack to compensate for the tuna?

and well done for making a positive choice at the fish and chip restaurant, I wouldn't have thought about fish and taking the batter off, i'd have prob panicked and thought oh well its one night, so good on you

yes it is I ordered it as my incentive a couple of days ago, that will be my dress for my birthday night out, cant wait till it arrives lol

Back