Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vickie_L

Silver Member
The staff canteen must have gone on overload this morning and all i can smell IS TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!! It smells sooooooooooo nice!

Why oh why does my department have to be RIGHT UNDERNEATH the staff canteen!

Boo Hoo! lol

*drinks more water*

hugs hunni i know exactly what you are going through ot made scrambled egg with toast and it smelt lovely but it wont be too long and we will be eatting the foods again soon which are right for us. thinking of you and i hope the smell goes soon xxx

just as the toast smell goes the dinner smells will start! lol and the worst of it is, my husband is coming up for dinner today so i will have to sit in the canteen with him! lol

AND it's raining today LOADS.

AND i'm gonna moan all day! woohoo

lol let it all out......
i had the worst day ever yesterday and hubby made a chicken dinner omg the smell was amazinggggggggggggggggg hehe
so after a fair bit of moaning and crying i made it woohoo
your losses are fab keep up the good work :D

the main thing is that you got through it hun - well done to ya! it does get easier i promise - although the toast smells nice i don't actually wanna eat it, i just feel like moaning alot today! :D

My son has just made toast for lunch and it smelt yummy!

Have a good moan Vicki, I'll join you coz I feel the same way today!

x

I have noticed that everything smells better than ever now!

I had to sit trough a work mate eating subway today! I love subway! Hard but I got there :giggle:

me too everything smells amazing to me and the smell is like 100% stronger than before ? i have a good sniff and have more water.........jenni

Back