Arguments!

We don't argue, never have, we always are open and talk about everything. We may have a moment of confusion amd misunderstanding but never gets to an argument...

It's just not worth the hassle, we know people together and argue over everything and I can never understand it....

We rarely argue but im sure thats because my hubby is home a month and away a month
But if we do its usually over my son he thinks im too soft on him lol
Apart from that i dont really but i wil mull things over in my head for ages who said what
My sister now she just blows but she can mind things from yrs ago she will say mind that time you bla bla
If she argues with her hubby she can just freeze him out he will ask her something to her face and she will just blank him it makes me cringe

I can't do the old "silent treatment" thing - I know couples who go days and days without talking to each other. I couldn't do it!

thats so funy! i sometimes try to ignore oh if hes made me annoyed, but end up talking to him after like 2 minutes. then im like dammit! xxx

Been with hubby for 12 years and generally when we argue now it goes nowhere...he sulks and then it's the silent treatment for as long as he can (he is a stubborn bugger), I hate it, I'm a Libran, I needs things sorted straight away and hate it being silent. Recently it has got worse and I find myself not caring anymore as I'm sick of being the fixer...to be fair we are moving to Australia in 3 weeks and it is so stressful as we are both going through big changes - I think we both need to sit down and take a deep breath and smile :) xx

What an interesting thread!

OH and I rarely fall out, in fact I try hard not to argue with the people that I'm closest to as I know that it could be difficult to come back from some things! I do have a quick temper but its usually a flash in the pan and its over again! However, I do actually enjoy a good argument, particularly if its something I feel strongly about, something I see as an injustice etc. I hate to see anyone taken advantage off and I always have an underdog for whom I'd fight tooth and nail! Just as well I don't have kids, I think I'd be one of those 'right, come on, we're going round her house to sort this out' types!!!

I have not had a real arguement with my fiance. We bicker every now and then and i mostly sulk if i dont get my way - but all in all we lead a happy life!

Since being engaged we have bickered a little more about trivial wedding stuff, but he is very relaxed and i am very organised - it rubs sometimes as i want stuff sorted and he is like....'loads of time to do that'.....

Arrgh!

x

I have not had a real arguement with my fiance. We bicker every now and then and i mostly sulk if i dont get my way - but all in all we lead a happy life!

Since being engaged we have bickered a little more about trivial wedding stuff, but he is very relaxed and i am very organised - it rubs sometimes as i want stuff sorted and he is like....'loads of time to do that'.....

Arrgh!

x
My hubby like that in everything if we are going on hols im all organised and night before we go he will go and thro his stuff in a holdall not even a case and hes like right im ready omg that does wind me up :p

Back