arrggghh help

chocaslim

adores posting
OMG what was i thinking i need to sort my head out been doing sw now for 5wks and totally lost it yesturday morning i woke up in a fairly good mood, i've lost 8lb so far with 17lb to go for target looked in the mirror and was quite pleased with what i saw:) then thought why am i doing this diet :confused:realised i was bored so thought i'd try ww again so did it all sunday seemed to eat lots of chocalate and bread woke up this morning and thought what have i done feel i've let myself down now:cry: and maybe ruined things need a kick up the bum to get back on track me thinks sorry needed to get things of my chest abit advice gratefully received. thanks in advance i need to go to work now may take my mind off things a bit.

Don't worry its not the end of the world we all have days like this and thats why flexible days exist. There are two things you can do one is draw a line under yesterday and get back on plan. The other is work out how many syns you had and try to cut back over the next few days.

Whatever you do dont beat yourself up about it and dwell on a bad day look at the positive you have lost 8lbs after all.

hun you haven't let yourself down you have just given yourself a reallife test and now its your choice whether you pass or fail.
you either draw a line under this and begin today back on sw if sw is the diet you choose or you let this one slip up ruin all your hard work and go back to what you was before hun.
I have been in your place before lost some weigh and thought I like it at this weight then gone back to normal eating but because it wasn't controlled it wasn't normal eating it was binging and within a year I had gained all off my 2 stone back and more and the worst thing was I looked back on the photos of when I thought I was at my ideal weight before I stopped sw and relised I wasn't at my ideal weight I still had a way to go.
If you are bored with sw hun change your meals (try picture thread) try new recipes and food. set yourself a mini target to aim for that could be weekly or monthly or what ever but be realistic.
makesure you are using your syns to stop you feeling you are going without.
good luck hun

I have to agree with the others Hun. Draw a line under it and start afresh today. Make sure that you have a variety to your meals, otherwise boredom will set in.
It happens to all of us at some stage Hun, I had my break from 12th November until 4th January and ate absolute rubbish. Thats out of my system now and Im happy to keep doing the plan.

Take care

x

I have the agree with everyone else just draw a line under it and start again! I totally lost the plot this weekend and woke up this mornign and just thought ok lets forget about the past 3 days and start again! Im hoping I havent done too much damage!

The psychology of 'falling off the wagon' is weird.

It happened to me a few days ago when I had a couple of crispy cakes my daughter had made, followed by some boiled sweets and chocolate.

I worked out that I had eaten about 20 syns in that day, and felt so depressed about it afterwards that I felt I had 'ruined' the diet, and what was the point.

I was on the verge of ordering a take-away when common sense madea re-appearance.
One bad day. That's all it was. I've lost weight every week for the last 15 weeks, and I was going to let one bad day ruin the whole thing?

Amazing :rolleyes:

hi,
wow thanks to everyone who has given me advice it makes me feel part of a community i worked out my syns for yesterday and it comes to 26.5
so not as bad as i thought but its given me a reality check and all your comments have made me realise i can do this thanks again:)

Back