Arrggghhh - why?

egfatcat

After being really good for the last 10 days, and having one minor slip( a tuna salad)- i have failed.A Cheese burger and chips. And the worst of it is i felt fine- just really fed up i couldnt eat.
Had an argument with myself, that i can do this, then the other half said why give up food?
I really want to do this but cant help but give in- im so weak.
But i know i want to lose the weight.:(

Thanks for your reply. Its day 1 gain tomorrow! my hardest days seem to be evey 5th day- if i can get past that day-im laughing xx

I will do , in fact i might add a daily blogg, so i can keep myself strong and get extra strength from you and all the great people on here if im going to cheat- thankyou for the encouragement xxxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow. Hang in there. Blogging is a great plan to keep you on track. I don't think i'd be looking at tomorrow as day 1. just keep going. Day 1 was when you started :) so you've had a couple of blips, you're human. It feels awful but new day tomorrow , think forward not back xxx

I did the same this week, not burger and chips, but a couple of cakes, etc, and felt terrible after, but got straight back on it yesterday and feeling really good again. Just concentrate on today!!

Back