• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arrggghhh - why?

After being really good for the last 10 days, and having one minor slip( a tuna salad)- i have failed.A Cheese burger and chips. And the worst of it is i felt fine- just really fed up i couldnt eat.
Had an argument with myself, that i can do this, then the other half said why give up food?
I really want to do this but cant help but give in- im so weak.
But i know i want to lose the weight.:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*Shelley*

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You have to accept you cheated but you have not failed.

Move on and look forward.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

*Shelley*

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You'll be fine.

Just check in here before you eat something.

Goodluck Babe. Stay Strong.

I will do , in fact i might add a daily blogg, so i can keep myself strong and get extra strength from you and all the great people on here if im going to cheat- thankyou for the encouragement xxxxxxxx

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
Good luck for tomorrow. Hang in there. Blogging is a great plan to keep you on track. I don't think i'd be looking at tomorrow as day 1. just keep going. Day 1 was when you started :) so you've had a couple of blips, you're human. It feels awful but new day tomorrow , think forward not back xxx

Lisa Claire

S: 12st11lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st13lb(7.26%)
I did the same this week, not burger and chips, but a couple of cakes, etc, and felt terrible after, but got straight back on it yesterday and feeling really good again. Just concentrate on today!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 11
Introductions 12
Slim And Save 8
Slimming World 3
Syn Values 4