ArrrgH !! The muchies have found me !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Havent been on here for a while but I am around 2 stone left to reaching my goal, having lost 5 stone already in the past 4-5 months (without cheating). Anyway, these past few days, I have really felt like munching, even to the point where I have actually had a biscuit or 2. :eek: My reasoning behind it is that before I couldnt afford to stray from the diet as I definately needed to stick to the diet 110 percent. But now as I am almost there I can afford to have a biscuit here or there ... but the problem with me and the reason for me choosing this diet is that 1 leads to 2, and 2 leads to 4 and so on ( at least that hasnt happened to me ... yet), so I obviously dont wanna find myself stuffing my face full of food. I am already doing SS+ so dont need any more food, just got the munchies. aarrgh !
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Grab hold and pull back!!!!! Get your head round the 'reward' food as being an apple, some chicken, something that you can have.

I save my pudding for in the evening when my son is in bed, the before me would have had, biscuits, chocolate, ice cream and now, the thing I look forward to most is an apple, some grapes and a few raisins all chopped up in a bowl of 0% greek style yoghurt.

I'm struggling with picking at prunes at the mo, if I buy them in they do shout at me from the cupboard and it's hard to say no. I beat myself up about having them but as my councellor says, rather prunes than chocolate, or a sandwich etc.

You'll get there, just a great big push for that last couple of stones, you'll soon be struggling to cram the calories into the day xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.