• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PV ARRRGHHHHHHH!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Bake something sweet... you know when it's coming, so get in the kitchen and knock up a delicious Dukan dessert!

I had a major sugar craving last night - instantly cured by a couple of tablespoons of quark with a generous sprinkle of sf strawberry jelly and left in the freezer for 20 mins. Nom nom nom!

I'm finding muffins are staving off sugar cravings for me as it feels like I'm eating proper cakes :) I tend to get 10 out the mixture and can have 5 a day . I had 4 carrot and mixed spice ones today for lunch and they were delish warmed up with some home made sweetened yoghurt

Have saved one for my pudding after dinner tonight

Im hopeless at making galettes and dont really like the dukan bread but love love love my muffins definately helps if you space them out during the day. I have 2 for breakfast, one in the afternoon and then the rest after my evening meal with yoghurt or jelly :)

Chris, I followed someone's advice(can't remember whose) an I now leave my galette to cook for a long time over low heat. It really works!

Chris, I followed someone's advice(can't remember whose) an I now leave my galette to cook for a long time over low heat. It really works!
I have folllowed the foolproof galette recipe on here it was OK but Im just not keen on them really. Muffins last all day :) I normally make at least 5 days worth on a sunday ready for when my working week.

True !

I've been told not to have wheatbran ( because I loose slowly). Do u think they would work without it?
Do you separate the eggs and beat the whites?

Good news! I will try without the wheatbran and add rhubarb.