Arrrr someome slap me

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Please please someome slap me or just remind me that 2lbs by next week really is not difficult that I don't need to keep picking anything an everything up and shoving it in my face ..... It's only food it isn't going anywhere and it will still be around when I'm slim so why do certain days I go on like a ravenous pig

Urgh!!!

Days like today I really dislike myself, in the last 2 weeks I have not been to the gym because I've allowed things to prevent me and I'm having days wher I feel it acceptable to just forget I'm healthy eating

Slap required or just some inspirational words xxx please xxx

I know exactly how you are feeling! I am having one of those days myself! Cant stop eating things... :mad: What makes it worse is that I am going to a Christmas dinner tonight... and tomorrow night! So I know there will be a lot of alchohol and food consumed!

The only way I am getting through it is by telling myself that Yes I am falling off the wagon a litle bit... but I can always very easily climb back on it again on Sunday!

As long as you get back onto the wagon... its okay to fall off it everynow and then. :)

Back