ARRRRGGGHHHH cant get back into sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bigbird01, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. bigbird01

bigbird01 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.79%)
    Diet:
    cd for 3 week now slimming world
    Hey everyone, did sw before i went on holiday and did really well the week before i went it was my 21st birthday so i didnt bother going to class. I decided when i got back i would start eating properly again but just cant get back into it and feel hungry all the time!! On holiday i didnt hold back and ate what i want i dont know the total damage yet tho haha has anyone else found it really hard to get back on track and got any tips for motivation??? Im going back in sept so that should be enough but its hard :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Get back to a class and that will help you focus i expect. When you fall off the wagon it's always hard to get back on. Think why you want to lose weight, set a little goal and think of a reward you really want for when you get there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.