Arrrrrrhhhhhhhh. FYBOGEL

Blondiejules

When I first started Exante, I asked about taking Fybogel . Someone kindly replied and said not the orange one as it has citric acid in it . So I bought the green box the plain. Well that was a few weeks ago , and I was looking at the box reading the ingredients yesterday and I noticed the plain has citric acid in it! I've been taking this from day one !
Has anyone else been taking this ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldn't of thought there was much citric acid in it. Do you think a little is ok?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya,

I dont take that but i do take benefibre everyday which i think is good, but i dont actually know if thats ok to take or not. Just happy that it works and doesnt seem to be doing anything adverse to my weightloss. But everyone is different
x

Blondie....
i'm no expert but i believe the respected research on the internet states that ketosis isn't really important in weight loss, VLCD work becuase basically we're giving our bodies no choice but to burn fat. The advantage of Ketosis is that it stops us feeling really hungry! Therefore the big issue with this stuff would be that it might make you hungry by bringing you out of ketosis... and if you've been using it for weeks and you aren't finding massive hunger problems and that you are going on your diet nicely then its fine!!! Its about what works for you lass!

Back