• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Artwork

I wish i'm just not talented enough
I didn't know what CG art was had to google it

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
I bang out a few canvases a year. Nothing major. tends to be a wide variety of means. Anything from stencils and cans to homemade paint.

I do a little drawing when I get time. I used to paint but haven't done anything for years. I am in the process of designing some tattoos though which has reinspired me.

ooooh fancy designing one for me?
What sort of design are you after?

I like those images. The bottom one would be superb animated :D

A big jaguar for my back.
Ok. Any particular style and do you just want a jaguar or with a design around it?

The other thing I would say, and I only say this because I am having a back piece done, is do you want it now or when you have lost weight? I personally am going to wait because the size and shape of my back will change.

Google jaguar tattoos and then send me the links so I can get an idea of what you are after. :D

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Well id like just a jaguar head covering my upper back. Summin like the face being shown here

I sketch with pencils, I use Corel Painter for CG, and I used to paint with watercolours, oils or acrylics but haven't bothered with wet media in years.

Photoshop for me is mainly limited to cleaning up some misjudged photos.

Well id like just a jaguar head covering my upper back. Summin like the face being shown here
Apologies Sulley I have not been around for a week due to stuff! I will have a look at it when things calm down a little if that's ok.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lighter Life Forum 19