Total Solution Aryathebrave's fighting the flab

Good result in the end Arya, well done x

Well done. x

A quick update after going AWOL ;)

Just over verb a pound down, introducing a bit of low carb food as holiday next week and super busy at work and home. No carbs yet, I'm scared to go near them to undo all the good work... Looking forward to attempting fasting soon. Hope all you ladies are well. X

So I'm back here to report that I only put 2 lb on while eating everything I wanted on holiday (including bread and cakes). I have now lost the gain and further 1lb by following the 5:2 way of eating. Today is my first fast of the week (I even got hubby to join in)! Hope everyone is well, I've had my iPad stolen, so it's a bit difficult to keep track... Have a great day, ladies x

Fab news re your mini gain and loss, well done :D

Awful news re your iPad, there are some horrible people out there :(

You've done marvelously well Arya. Hope you feel very proud of yourself x

Hello, me again! Super busy the last few days, so no time to update anything or read any journals. I hope you are all doing marvellously!

I have continued 5:2 and eating normally on the other days. Yesterday was my first fast of the week and it went really well! No food (other than some soya milk in my coffee and a couple of 7 kcal sweets, plus bouillon) until dinner. Looking forward to another fast tomorrow.Also, as of this morning, I am finally in the 70s (kilos)!

Have a lovely day, all x

Well done on getting to the 70's, glad it's all going well xx

Hello, hello! I'm still in the background, but teaching started and now I've got no time for anything... I'm still doing intermittent fasting and still losing, albeit more slowly than on exante, but with so much more pleasure! Hope all you lovely ladies are doing fab, I will try and read the diaries one of these days. Ciao! :)

Good to hear from you Arya, glad all is going well :)

Glad to hear you are doing well :) x

Back