As of today...

Bananas

Gold Member
I'm a CDer!

I have to admit that before I joined this great site I thought CD was a big con and the plan seemed impossible to stick to. But after months of reading all the success stories on here the curiosity has gotten the better of me.

I was following weight watchers and just wanted to lose weight for me, no time frame, no goals etc. The past month or two my losses have really slowed down and its getting to me. I also have some reunions to coming up next month and would like to lose a good bit by then.

So I phoned a CDC last week and arranged to go see her this morning. Went through the forms and got my supplies for the next week. Her scales have me at 4lb more than mine. Aaaargh! Oh well, cant complain...I'm going to stick with hers anyway (although I didnt take my shoes off).

Day one today and I have had veg soup, ordered various shakes, tetras, bars and porridge.

My CDC reckons I could get to goal in 6 weeks. 6 WEEKS!!! Thats nothing! Cant quite imagine it.

I hope I have the willpower to do this, gonna need your help guys...

:eek:

Welcome, they're quite a friendly bunch here and as you said the success stories make you realise that it's doable!

Meant to ask what plan are you doing?

H

Good luck
xxx

Welcome to CD Wannabe10!

After trying nearly every diet going, I was exactly like you before I started CD and couldn't believe that it would work for me - but it did!

CD certainly changed my life. Stick with it and it can do the same for you too :D

Good luck wannabe10! This forum has kept me going and given me loads more info so you're defo in the right place. :) xx

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Hi wannabe10, the first 3 days are the worst I would say!!!! but :) just wanted to wish you luck, and let you know the support you get on here is absolutely fantastic xx :D

Adjusting to being on the diet, when everywhere around you revolves around food (eg. TV, hubby/partner/kids, work, shopping etc etc) is hard at first, but you'll soon get settled into a routine & find the Cambridge flavours you like etc.....your first weigh-in will definately spur you on !!

Good luck with it !

xx

all the best it does seem to get easier as time goes on, although sometimes i do have a little chicken and lettace to keep my mind going but does not seem to be effecting weight loss just find your own balance and stick at it x

Back