As of Wednesday im a restarter!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am restarting CD wednesday, very nervious to start again, but i no i have to this time as 3 stone has gone on now and i have a special holiday in July.

hey good luck with your restart , some people find it harder 2nd time round but i always found it easier .. just remember .. you know it works , you know the first few days will be tough but you also know that after the first week it gets much easier !!! You will be much lighter by your holiday :D

re starter myself , l just got my head down and got over the first 4 days flying now and 15lbs down already good luck :D:D

Last edited:
Morning Gem, welcome back!

You can do this hun, you know you can! I'm on Day 16 of my latest restart and I'm down 15 pounds already, so I'm well chuffed with that. You'll be back in the swing of it in no time. :hug99:

They'll fit. :)

Where are you going on holiday?

Hi Gemma, good luck for your restart! I started Exante yesterday, so far so good...

Sarah xx

Good luck on your restart - I'm on my zillionth restart but this time have managed to make it to the end of week one:) and have lost 8lbs. Take it a day at a time and you'll soon be having a great slim time in Tenerife:)

Good luck for today! xx

Good luck hun! I am restarting on Monday so I will be looking for you to tell me its not all that bad xxx

good luck starting today hun :D

Back