Asda Bargains

stephie77

Silver Member
The measure up bars are £2 a box at the mo.

Great. The raspberry and yoghurt are delicious.

I was going to post this too :) Although someone's already bought them all from our local Asda :(

Ok fess up - who was it???

hahaha :D no, it wasn't me. I love the exante ones.
I'd try one just because of curiosity but since I'm such a pig about anything sweet... I better give up :eek:

sorry, should have said they are £2 a box BUT i have bought them all!! mwahahahahaaaaa!!! LOL! x

:8855:

ok im typing this as i run to the fridge to put my BL bar in it for tomorrow !!!

ok im typing this as i run to the fridge to put my BL bar in it for tomorrow !!!

if i tried to type and run i would end up doing a header into the nearest wall/cabinet/floor

scrap that i do that just running with no distractions, lol

Great. The raspberry and yoghurt are delicious.
I can't get them in Manchester - they are being discontinued apparently:cry:They are my favourite - better than the exante ones. Have they got them in Shields (might get my Dad to get me some!) x;)

sorry, should have said they are £2 a box BUT i have bought them all!! mwahahahahaaaaa!!! LOL! x
:mad::mad::mad:Ok Lady....it's you that's exhausted the north west's supplies is it??? I have been to 3 different Asda's trying to get yummy bars and they are all SOLD OUT!!!! (where do you get yours?) xx

HaHa!!! im in St Helens...to be honest they had 3 boxes of the toffee ones and i bought all 3. that was all they had tho.....no raspberry :-(

Stephie77 xxx

HaHa!!! im in St Helens...to be honest they had 3 boxes of the toffee ones and i bought all 3. that was all they had tho.....no raspberry :-(

Stephie77 xxx
Thanks Stephie, I managed to get 2 boxes of strawberry & yoghurt ones (at yet another Asda!) today and the lady in the shop said they were discontinued but she reckons they are bringing out a new one....fingers crossed! xx:)

iv not tried these but judging by ur comments i really should!

:gimi: Hhhmmmmmm.....very nice but due to the current 'shortage' good luck in finding some! xx
i know i did think that! ha! I have 3 asdas near me so i will scout tomorrow! wish me luck :p x

i know i did think that! ha! I have 3 asdas near me so i will scout tomorrow! wish me luck :p x
:clap:UPDATE!!!!!!! Just been to Tesco and found Ultra Slim bars in Rapberry & Yoghurt (3 bars in a box, 2 boxes for £3.50!) and they are just as good as Asda's. x

Back